Attention lady eva!

Your inbox is full…

That is all.

Fixed - soz! :slight_smile:

I’ve really got no excuses - bulk saving your PMs - adding that link for anyone new who hasn’t seen it yet.

Thank you dear.

Eh, sorry to bump this thread but since it was here… I’ve been offline since last Tuesday, aware I have a bunch of PMs and I’ll try and work through them today/tomorrow, sorry for the delay! :slight_smile:

I also won’t be about much for the rest of September, so if anyone wants to speak to me urgently, please e-mail [email protected] or I’ll check in periodically to check messages here.

Maybe we can repurpose this thread so when someone’s taking a break they could post here? Just an idea, seems overly dramatic to start new topics about not logging in or whatever, but it’s actually handy to know when someone’s offline for a bit.

We COULD use this thread but I prefer bury my face in my pillow and cry the pain away only to later write lengthy diary entries about how you don’t want to talk to me and how nobody understands me…by diary I mean Facebook of course.

I’ll bet they are talking in code…

In his best 1940’s radio man voice

“What dastardly deeds are the develish duo of Lady Eva and TWF cooking up? Tune in next week to find out, same BALG Time, same BALG Channel”

:smiley:

1 Like

[quote=“Orismen, post:6, topic:3900”]I’ll bet they are talking in code…

In his best 1940’s radio man voice

“What dastardly deeds are the develish duo of Lady Eva and TWF cooking up? Tune in next week to find out, same BALG Time, same BALG Channel”

:D[/quote]

“Remember kids just say no to anal intercourse…it’s a sin. This PSA was brought to you by our friends at Lucky Strike cigarretes, with their wide selection of flavors cancer never tasted so good and Crown Royal blended whiskey, bringing domestic violence to your door one full bodied shot at a time.”

That post makes me think of this:

Right now it’s no sleep 'til GRIMOIRE - the grimoire of my demonic Child, which is going to be online in the next few days as a free download (some kind of Creative Commons license, dunno quite which yet) and I’m in a state of partial possession (as yer do) and also buzzing again from the tremndous amount of raw power he’s channelling through me.

Black magick’s doing horrible things to my beauty sleep, I really must protest…

Anyway stay tuned, and I’ll be online but probably not dreadfully chatty 'til then because of sheer focus on getting this right. It won’t be a long Book, in fact only a few short pages, but it will probably be the only grimoire in existence channeled direct from the demon to his Mother, and that’s gotta at least have some novelty value! :wink:

That post makes me think of this:

Right now it’s no sleep 'til GRIMOIRE - the grimoire of my demonic Child, which is going to be online in the next few days as a free download (some kind of Creative Commons license, dunno quite which yet) and I’m in a state of partial possession (as yer do) and also buzzing again from the tremndous amount of raw power he’s channelling through me.

Black magick’s doing horrible things to my beauty sleep, I really must protest…

Anyway stay tuned, and I’ll be online but probably not dreadfully chatty 'til then because of sheer focus on getting this right. It won’t be a long Book, in fact only a few short pages, but it will probably be the only grimoire in existence channeled direct from the demon to his Mother, and that’s gotta at least have some novelty value! ;)[/quote]
Awesome Lady Eva. I hope to read that.