Astroth

I seen on here that bune was good with money & protection… Im in need of money fast so i decided to chant the enn of bune … I first drawed the sigil the put some blood… I opened a link on YouTube in chanted along… Was interrupted the first time around but not before i felt it… It wasn’t like lucifers fire inside…but more like an embrace of the mind… However i was interrupted…but i slept with the enn in my head & the sigil beside me… I begin to have these brain trimors is how i can describe it. Like tiny ripples across the brain. I was being spoken to in spirit but couldn’t make out words. But all became clear … I asked who was i talking to & it replied astroth dont know if spelling is correct… He wanted to work with me on the things i asked bune… Also i neglected to mention i had recently been chanting the enn for pact making the day before i decided to reach out to bune… That left its own feeling of presence but nothing materialized to make pact… As ususl i need advice… I dismissed astroth telling him since he wasnt bune i didnt want to work with him… I also dismissed all spirits that i didnt call to me by envisioning a blue bubble surrounding my entire being … ? Did i offend astroth… Can i make it up to him…& work with him still knowing who he is now which i didnt then? Where was bune?

You couldn’t even be bothered to type their name into a search engine to see how it should be spelled.

Who knows, but damn, that’s some hardcore lack of agency right there. :thinking:

2 Likes

I was actually using the search engine as u replied. Didn’t intend to offend.

Here is an update… I invoked bune . she/he felt more like a she. The energy was much more subtle then lucifers ascending flame energy… But it was also more caring or warm as though it had an interest in me personally. I used basic candles that were available as it was done in someone elses living room while they slept… 3 red apple scented, 2 green forgot the scent on those & also one yellow candle… I had some figs & a half glass of jack Daniels apple flavored as an offering… All went well & the very next day i received 10,000. In my bank account… I knew immediately it was bune… Bune is awesome very fast working… I bought a car & went to chicago to celebrate the 4th… While there i couldn’t register the vehicle due to a lean on the title… I also had several enemies there who all had ill will towards me. Wishing my death & going so far as to actively search for the vehicle & my locations often… This is where this turns into praise for several other gods… Asmodeous, samael, lucifer…& bune. I took a piece of card board from an old note book… I drew out the sigils for each nothing fancy & drew lucifers sigil above the other 3. I called upon all in turn… Asking samael for protection against all enemies & to totally destroy them if any actually found me. I asked asmodeous to grant me invisibility from law enforcement & enemies that may wish to take my vehicle as my licence is revoked. & bune to continue to embrace me & help where ever needed…& lucifer to oversee the entire thing & i asked that this be for the entire time i was in chicago… I made a cut that seemed to bleed a river … I allowed it to drip on all 4 sigils then rubbed it into each one & signed my initials… My body was on fire but i continued. Told them even if this just amused them i knew for sure they were there with me…i placed the card board in the glove compartment never opened it& its still inside now. Well i was pulled over later that night or early morning it was at least 20 cops all different levels of rank… As i stumbled over lie after lie i kept faith in my working. I was let off with a warning…the officers stated i had no business even washing a car much less driving one… I later went on to drive in go different places i was being followed by my enemies ppl that were once friends but true colors exposed. They were in several different cars which i had no clue…however whenever i was near them or they came near me my radio would buzz like its on another frequency…if they were to my left it would be from that speaker or it would be i just know & sure enough it was always them…this allowed me to dodge them… Once i would exit the car they would literally drive right past me as though they couldn’t see me… I would receive threats of how they know im around. But they never found the vehicle at one point i came from a family members house who i know told them where i had parked. They were parked literally right behind my vehicle & across from it… As i walked towards them thinking this is it samael go to work destroy. They were looking right thru me… I got inside my vehicle without them or me saying a word. I drove off but they all remained still…the threats continued shortly after. There was also another event as well. The double crossing wife along with her co conspirators all literally exposed the whole thing during the barbeque . then later all didn’t remember saying a word… But it was enough for me…i left Chicago & i now live in a shelter in. Another state… I still feel the energy’s of all the gods i called upon… I bought the proper ritual materials & now im using candles mostly & resin & practice meditation… There is constantly whispering & slight sensations as if im being touched ever so lightly… Or the feeling comes over me i get when i have successfully invoked… But without invoking… I also have very long locks… Which are being caressed whenever im siting quietly. as of now im coming along… I have the feeling that bune is willing but so are others. For now im just being…

Hail to asmodeous…kept me invisible& got me great head in said vehicle. Hail to samael for using the black army to inspire law enforcement to give a pass…
Hail to bune for full support totally embraced me…
Hail to Lucifer for holding all together & allowing a novice such as me to call upon him & his ultimate might. Avey lucifer…

Good result. :+1:

Really was. I had literally nothing & was homeless at that point due to said events which had already been happening before i called upon bune… Im not finished. Merely waiting in learning to properly ground myself through meditation. Its also fitting i think to thank this forum…its been literally a god send avey Lucifer

Never dismissed demonic kings or queens and never ignore whe someone from them calling you because they know why they contact you.And his name is ASTAROTH (has male and female aspect you can work with both on money,love/lust protection and opening your psychic abilities. Call Astaroth and give him/her a chance because I find your behavior disrespectful.