Astral

So I came home one day from a family get together… was exhausted and went to go lay down… I fell asleep instantly but thought I was still awake… laying there staring at my bedroom door…

My gf came in the room and asked me a bunch of questions about what I thought my life’s purpose was and what I was trying to do…

Shortly after answering she turned into some weird looking guy…

I realized I was in the Astral and was pissed that someone had gotten info out of me that I didn’t know… I started to get out of bed yet I was fighting against being paralyzed… and I was winning…

It was almost the same feeling as being paralyzed when those black shadow things come during sleep paralysis…

With sheer will and hate I started to get up and go towards whoever was in the room with me…

I saw a startled look on the entities face and he spoke in some idk “demonic” language as black smoke left his mouth and went into my body… instantly waking me up…

I was back in my room… aware of what had happened and pissed off

I know that people can do great things within the Astral… but I’ve never been able to even get close to doing anything of worth there lmao… At best I can fly around before getting excited and waking back up…

I’m just wondering if anybody else had any stories about the Astral, or experiences with entities… and if they can teach me how to visit certain people and talk to them like that :rofl:

1 Like

I am not a pro at it but try to learn how to lucid dream. I done it before and I talk to people I look for, but sometime you will not find them other times your shocked out of lucidity. Or you will run out of time,it happens sometimes there.