Astral travel herbs

I’m making a servitor to guide me and help me achieve an out of body experience and I just wanted to know if there are any herbs that I can enchant and add to my servitors jar to make them more powerful? (P. S. I know it’s probably not very common to add things into your servitor spell but it feels right to me and that’s all Magick is about).

Hmm i don’t know about the jar, but smoke some Calea Zacatechichi - it helps with astral travel, and it doesen’t get u high or anything.

5 Likes

Ohhh thank you :pray:, and it’s not that expensive on Amazon.

1 Like

Melatonin
Choline
B5
B6
L-Tryptophan

2 Likes

Hi. Can you tell me in which quantity do you take the L tryptophan please ? :blush:

2 Likes

Supplements

Melatonin 3mg

Choline&inositol 250mg

B5 250mg

B6 100mg

Ltryptophan 500mg

Take b6 x2 and tryptophan X1, 2 hours before sleep

Choline + b5 x 1 each either before bed or WBTB method

Here you go :slight_smile: my method

1 Like

Thank you very much :blush:.

2 Likes

Had success myself in help remembering dreams / gaining lucidity, with Choline.

Mugwort has a history of helping with astral travel, theres many ways to use it, maybe even be for a servitor jar.

Happy Travels!

1 Like

I tried making a mugwort tea one time. It was the nastiest flavor ever! lol Very bitter! Blech!

3 Likes

Haha yes. I added a lot of honey.

2 Likes

HOLY FUCKING SHIT MAN. I have struggles with getting into deeper states of conciousness like the rapture state and crossroads and I entered a pact with azazel and I had this dream, not but 5 minutes ago, (I took a nap because it was my day off,) that I was in a classroom with an old teacher, and out of nowhere they start talking about trance states and everything in the room started changing a bit and I became more self aware. I heard the teacher say this, no shit, word for word, “There’s certain herbs you can use that help with trance states, AND IT DOESN’T GET YOU HIGH OR ANYTHING.” (Because I wouldn’t take them if they made me high) And holy shit here I am and here you are. Dude thats so freaky man. The other woman responded, “Yeah, I like to use metals and magnets and stuff to affect my frequencies” or something like that, so I’ll look that up next. Dude this is mind blowing. She said what you said man. What the fuck.

4 Likes

I haven’t been on this forum a very long time, but I’m seriously noticing synchronicity kick in all the time on here. It is definitely “mind blowing” as you said!

2 Likes

Haha, i dream of classrooms all the time xD How did i look like? :slight_smile:

1 Like

It wasn’t you saying that, it was just me and a teacher named emily rehner, and some other bitch I don’t remember, nobody else was in the room. But dude I swear to god, other than giving me the name of the herb, she said EXACTLY word for word about the herb and specifically how it doens’t make you high. Holy tits man. I’m kind of in shock. I’ve only had one or two other instances of where somethings happens in my dreams and manifests in real life usually days later but this happened MINUTES after waking up. Usually prophetic dreams are more showing you something that will happen visually but this blew my mind.

3 Likes

Amanita Muscaria. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Get the mugwort tea by Buddha Teas on Amazon. It doesn’t have that bitter taste. You can also smoke mugwort.

1 Like

I take a cocktail of supplements for my astral travel and sleep purposes but one that always stands out as the best for astral travel for me is Valerian root. You can get that on amazon too for not much money.

3 Likes

I have done Valerian root! definitely sedating. I took maybe too much once and I couldn’t sleep. My chest felt too heavy and I had to actually remind myself to breathe. It was distracting for me actually, I couldn’t get into the zone because of how conscious I was of my breathing. I think it could work for some people for sure, and maybe I just need practice.

2 Likes