Astral Temple Explore

I would like to try it if you dont mind.
:smiley: I wana see if this can help me soul travel.
I been soul traveling once or twice a year on important events.
I want to learn to do it everyday.

1 Like

I’ll get back to you in private.

1 Like

use this talisman …it will help you dramatically

@anon48079295

Uh why?

this talisman taken from great nigerian wise called : LUX FERO

Holy angels behind talisman are potent and can make many wonders more than can ever imagine …I will give you method of apply it in astral world …ask anything and it will done until reach real JESUS in his plane and see throne of God …firstly Right this : The Lord has said to me: You are My Son, today I have begotten you! Ask of Me, and I will give you the Nations for your inheritance and the ends of the Earth for your possession.
Oh God of my forefathers! The God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob. I dare not gaze upon the beauty of the Shekinah; but this you’ve seen, O Lord, show me the path of Life.
or :
Lift up your heads, O you gates; be lifted up, you ancient doors, that the King of glory may come in.
Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle.
Lift up your heads, O you gates; lift them up, you ancient doors, that the King of glory may come in.
Who is he, this King of glory? YOUR NAME – he is the King of glory. So be lifted up for me you doors and everlasting gate: hand of the LORD upon me, and carry me out in the spirit of the LORD,stretch out the form of a hand and caught me by a lock of my head; and lift me up to heavens till ascend into the hill of the LORD and stand in His holy place, and whatever Caeser desire be given to him, just as my peace of mind is important

then burn paper into ash then pour ash on seal of tetragrammaton that will be drawn inside circle of talisman above …wrapp paper by yellow thread …make other thread to make it as anecklacke …wear it and speak to it .DONE

I’m not religious and I don’t see why I’d need it. :thinking:

it will work …not should be religious at all …it’s 100 %.

this talisman can do many wonders in all things

I want in exchange scan of me please

I don’t want the talisman, it’s not part of my path and I don’t care for using Jesus in it or “God”

1 Like

Can you stop asking everyone for scans in threads that have nothing to do with scanning?

1 Like

not only JESUS …you can travel to any realm …some realms you can’t enter it …this talisman will wonder you ! possess all powers of astrally…clear all blockages in that side

Have you used this Talisman before??

What success have you had with it??

used it with other purposes : cleaning… till that second

Okay that’s a good thing. Have you noticed any side effects?

I etheric project already and have already astral projected as well but thank you, but it’s not required.

just wearing it …powerful storm occur …parasites and some spirits go and come in many directions fast …they are terrible HOLY ANGELS

1 Like

ok I have other trade …talisman make demons around help you wondery …wonders will happen as never before with you …full serving more than you can imagine …in exchange I want scan or divination

I don’t care about demons, really you don’t need to do anything lol. I scan people when I feel like it and when I’m up for trading. It’s not really a “can you scan me” and I’ll do it thing.

so what you need and I will give you it ? @Velenos