Astral rape

Hi guys,

I have been conflicted about whether or not to post this. I feel a bit strange about it. It felt so real, I am sure it was not just a dream. I have not attempted lucid dreaming before. I have attempted remote viewing with some success before while meditating. But this was very vivid and it occurred while I was asleep.

I am female and I had a dream that I raped a man. This is the third time I have had this type of dream in my life. The last two times were a few years back and they happened at a time when I was not consciously pursuing this path of magick in any serious way. The last time I had the dream it was about my boss. My boss was female and within a week or so of having the dream, I got a promotion. That year, I got two promotions in the space of two months. The time before that, I grew a cock and violently raped a man in a park. I penetrated him. Very disturbing and vaguely erotic. I am fucked up I know.

Anyway, I a self employed now (so it can’t mean promotion this time) and I have been engaging in meditation, evocation, spell casting and divination intensely for a few months now. I had dabbled previously, but not in a serious or sustained way. I have had some strange experiences with dreams and one incident of extreme sleep paralysis since I started.

In this particular dream, I was on a roof terrace with a female friend. We were performing a song (I am not a performer). The friend turned out to be a deformed version of the model Naomi Campbell. We soon realised that two men tried to steal some things from our suitcases. They swapped their things for ours. No idea why, because we did not have anything particularly valuable.

I was very angry, in a rage. I remember the guy I attacked was much bigger than me, but somehow, I pinned him down so that he could not move. I got him hard with my hands and sat on his cock. It was very, very large. He cried and I called him demeaning names and continued to fuck him until I was on the verge of coming. He kept crying and the more he cried, the more aroused I became. I was rocking my hips so intensely that the motion woke me up. I was still rocking like I was having sex. I woke up drenched in sweat and still very aroused. My anger was spent, but I was confused and disturbed. Could this be an entity? I did not recognise the guy in the dream. I can not remember his face, but I know it was no one I know.

One thing I remember is that I felt very in control in the dream. It was as if I was taking all of the actions I took consciously- which sounds odd. I don’t recall ever having a lucid dream before, I am not sure if this was one. I don’t know what the hell it was. If anyone has any ideas, I would love to hear them.

Thanks guys

I have no idea who the guy could have been, but maybe the male You who raped your female boss was relating to the concept in the Kybalion that the will is masculine in nature (in both sexes) and the subconscious/passive/receptive part of the mind is female, so in that dream, you were doing what you wanted, which was to force her to comply with your will to be promoted?

If that feels possible, it might help you untangle the recent dream.

I’ve had dreams where I’m male and also felt myself “become” male/masculine during various magickal works, so you’re not alone, I think it’s important to embrace both sides of ourselves, but it’s usually only something that’s talked about when men embrace their inner feminine side.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:2, topic:1934”]I have no idea who the guy could have been, but maybe the male You who raped your female boss was relating to the concept in the Kybalion that the will is masculine in nature (in both sexes) and the subconscious/passive/receptive part of the mind is female, so in that dream, you were doing what you wanted, which was to force her to comply with your will to be promoted?

If that feels possible, it might help you untangle the recent dream.

I’ve had dreams where I’m male and also felt myself “become” male/masculine during various magickal works, so you’re not alone, I think it’s important to embrace both sides of ourselves, but it’s usually only something that’s talked about when men embrace their inner feminine side.[/quote]

Thank you Lady Eva. I think I know what it is about now!

Maybe you were a dude in your last life (and a sick fuck at that lol) thats fucking awesome hahahaha. I had some pretty vivid and intensely disturbing dreams like that after I attempted toinvoke certain energies from the ONA’s pantheon…I really cant go into detail but yes they do indeed leave youre mind pretty much disrupted from its “normal” human mode of perception.

Rape is about dominance, perhaps your feeling powerless or things in your life are not going like you want. Raping someone in your dreams could be your subconscious’ way of telling you to take charge and take what you want.

Thanks TWF. Nail on the head. The things we discussed re my reading are not even the half of it. I am doing precisely that and its the reason I came to BALG and took up my magickal practice again. It is helping, but I need to ramp it up a bit.

Funny, I did a past life reading using runes the other day. It said I was a warrior in a past life. Apparently rape and war go together, so you never know!

Im curious about your dreams now. Do tell Serell!

You raped a man? Yea it was 100% a dream and not real just couldn’t of been are you 500 lbs? If not you were dreaming lol.

There is no such thing as a Woman raping a Man, in those cases it is called “Surprise Sex”.

Just kidding, but, if a succubi comes uninvited, that is “rape” too, until one start to enjoy it, so I guess if the guy enjoyed the sex it wasn’t rape.

Astral Sex Police Out!

It’s called electrostimulation of the prostate, followed by “ruined orgasm” - a term I’m not going to link to, do your own research, but it can only happen with the male anatomy in which ejaculation (“milking”) is severed from the neurochemical high of an orgasm (different things can be achieved with women, I’m just saying, it is perfectly possible to rape a man and make him not enjoy it at all).

Also, this: women keeps robber as sex toy.

I normally wouldn’t be so graphic because I think men and women are designed to support, empower, nourish, and even love each other (gay people too, they just have the masculine/feminine axis set a bit differently) but the consensus you big, butch, tough guys can’t be turned into a bleating, cringeing, sex toy?

Mwah-haha-hah… :wink:

I think that’s called torture, not rape lol

Arguable… isn’t rape of a woman torture, especially if it makes her bear a child she doesn’t want, or get an STI, or even just a UTI that destroys her kidneys, and kills her?

Isn’t making a human being feel powerless to stop what will happen to his/her body, genitals, core of the adult sexual identity, torture of the worst kind?

If we’re assuming equal access to healthcare exists and that rape means being forced to participate in penetrative sex that is unwanted then no, it’s not torture, it’s just opportunity + access to ability (disabled men might find it harder to rape a woman, them’s the breaks!).

Either way, none of these physical constraints exist on the astral, spiritual, plane - and isn’t it interesting that no thread about “Imma kill someone with my mind” has evoked such a denial from other members about whether or not it’s possible?

I love men, I think they’re bloody awesome and delicious and totally godlike beings, but sometimes the brat attacks when they have their everyday powerbase questioned makes me want to point out a few home truths. :wink:

this thread is so funny :slight_smile:

Have a nice hot soapy bath tonight, Eyebie Babes!

You never know your luck… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Eye,

I would recommend immediately checking your astral defenses.

That, and to have your guards on watch tonight.

I’m not saying the Lady will attack you, but I for one would take caution. Just in case.

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:15, topic:1934”]Eye,

I would recommend immediately checking your astral defenses.

That, and to have your guards on watch tonight.

I’m not saying the Lady will attack you, but I for one would take caution. Just in case.[/quote]

???

I’m getting along well with Lady Eva. I appreciate her posts and never had any issue with her.

I dont understand your post.

Bite the pillow, she’s going in dry?

“You never know your luck”

Apologies to both of you. I just err on the side of caution, and something strikes me in these words. No offense, Lady Eva.

Just to be clear: last thing I’m interested in is attacking people here for sex - I get enough of that at home, thank you very much, and I’m sure most of you have access to all you need. :wink:

Simply stating a few facts about sex, and its possibilities, and that no thread about killing, maiming, smiting cities or breaking bones etc., has evoked such heated denials of the simple possibility of doing so.

I welcome an attack if your a 6 or higher please have at it. Will report back with the ferocity of said attack. Please dont ass rape me though, that I would constitute as a rape ugh getting chills just thinking about it yuk.