Astral question

So I was wondering. I have one question and also an experience that I’d appreciate some insight on.

My question

• is it possible For dream walking to for example scratch Someone in the dream then have them wake up with that exact scratch mark on them?

Now my experience. It’s kind of tied to this question in some way or another. So I was experimenting with another of my friends who’s spiritual she’s also a medium and such. Her school has been complained about about some hauntings and such. So I wanted to try something I told this friend on Snapchat while she’s in class to pay attention to the door. I then excused myself from class to go to the bathroom. I sat down in a stall in a meditation position.

I then held my hand out with my eyes closed and started repeating this incantation that increases the energy of an object or a person.

Almak al ten ron tal, alash kala kal,

peref ron felish tal

So I repeated that a bunch of times then felt my hand tingling. That one specifically, so then I saw myself in my mind’s eye walking to my friends classroom door from the hallway. And with that hand I knocked on the door and felt all that tingling energy leave my body through that hand instantly. She said her and the rest of the students actually heard a knock and when they looked no one was there.

Can someone answer that question and provide an explanation to that experiment I did? Both would be very appreciated

2 Likes

That’s a pretty cool experiment. I will try that at home.

have you tried it, did it work?

The scratching experiment? I never had the time yet

In order to influence the physical world with your astral body, it takes a lot of energy and certain skills. You also can’t transfer something from the subtle world to the physical, but you can influence things like sound, tactile sensations. If you have some scratches after sleeping, most likely you have been attacked by a lower entity, or you need to clean your room through some practices. A person can be damaged only morally / spiritually, so that he feels depressed and has a breakdown, for this it is necessary to come to him or meet him during astral travel or lucid sleep, and attack him with your energy, you can also do more immoral things, but I do not advise

Welcome @Irina It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3