Astral Projections

I have been working on astral projection training for a a little over a year now and have been unsuccessful. While reading these forums I see for the most part once you get to a point it just happens.

I have a clear mind, a deep trance state and energetically I believe I’m fine. I’ve been raising Kundalini for the last 6 days to help me with extra energy to break the binding. I feel as if I’m missing something tho.

A few nights ago I was close to separation from what I’ve read and I was walking around my house in my mind’s eye. Doing rope and ladder walking technique and even a old technique I learned.

Which is envisioning a silver beam of light out of your solar plexus and from that making a energetic body of yourself seeing it move towards the ceiling and jumping up to look through its eye’s.

While doing these I cycling separation techniques every few minutes and after unsuccessful. I either go to sleep or lay there waiting for my body to trance out again. I feel as if I’m so close I’m just missing something. I’ve been adding E.A’s idea on treating rituals as water and trying not to over think things.

I know I’ll get this eventually I’m just not sure what I’m missing any suggestions or input would be helpful thank you.

1 Like

Download the book from OBE4u.com. You can at least have the experience of rolling out of your body and running around the house a few times. That much is easy. The technique they teach doesn’t lend itself to daily practice, but it’s by far the easiest out there. If you follow the instructions exactly, you will almost definitely get out in 1-3 days of consistent attempts.

1 Like

Hi Sultitan,

I actually have this book and tried the technique and was unsuccessful. I’ll go back and relook into now that my Kundalini is released maybe I’ll have success this time thank you.

anybody care to help me have an OBE?

There is a chapter in obe4u ebook where you find exactly the tips needed to success when you cańt achieve it.

Read it and really do as writtén in the book.

It´s impossible to fail if you do EXACTLY what is written.

1 Like

I can confirm Darkgalaad post.

I failed for couple of weeks with obe4u method but eventually it worked this morning. I didnt move upon awakening - it was 3:45am -, and began to mentally swimm.

At 1st, nothing happened, then I felt something weird was going on.
I ignored the sensations (not easy) and remained focus, keeping on imagining that I was swimming. Very quickly I heard the buzz of the vibrations and when they were loud enough to my taste, I rolled over to my left and found myself at the side of my bed, very excited to start that journey into the astral.

It can take quite some times but this works !

Cheers !

Last night I tried to have OBEs.

Couple of times vibrations got there.

First time they appeared I rolled out but my physical body moved and not my astral one (I feel so dumb when this happens, just HATE it lol).

Second time couple of hours later, still eyes closed, I perceived myself falling inside a hole. At that moment I heard a “plop” sound and all began to shake around me. It stopped immediately.

Third time maybe 1 hour later, I heard a voice singing something then vibrations came again. As soon as they appear I wanted to roll out again but they faded the second they appeared.

The rest of the morning while laying in my bed was quite strange : I felt like some electricity all inside my body, like a cool energy moving slightly inside me, but I had no vibrations anymore and was unable to project.

For a little while after waking up I felt nauseous and the cup of coffee didnt taste that good this morning. Now I’m feeling better.

You really need to let the vibrations reach a crescendo before rising or rolling out of yourself. Its an uncomfortable feeling, often accompanied by ominous sounds or sensations but you must know no harm can come to you. Whenever I have been too keen to begin an AP as soon as the vibrations start, the act of trying to rise or roll has either broken the vibes or has resulted in a pretty superficial AP.

Feeling a little off-colour afterwards could be a case of ‘astral whiplash’. Not sure where I read about it (DM Kraig?) but it occurs when you snap back into yourself too quickly. I think the theory is you leave an amount of your essence on the astral…which will find its way back to you over the coming minutes/hours.

Thanks a lot for your advices !

Last time I tried to roll out and failed since I try too early (as soon as I heard the vibz). This morning I waited longer but apparently not long enough, so I will wait for a clear peak before trying to project.

I felt quite odd when waking up because those 3 attempts happened during the whole night (each one with hours in between), so I guess that I was kind of weak energetically when finally I got up.

Can you AP on a regular basis ?

I can’t physically summon up the vibrations at will (which is the difficult part, and one that I simply haven’t dedicated my time and energy toward attaining). But when I do get them, I can always project.

Once out of body, one technique that really, really helps with the quality of the projection is imagine rising or rolling out of your projected astral body, and then out of that body etc: I read something interesting in EA’s Questing After Visions; he talks about the individual having various astral layers…or skins…and the more you peel away these skins the more divine the experience. I view what I’m talking about as the same thing; peeling away one astral body after another after exit you shed ‘lower’ astral bodies that have greater attraction to the physical realm…its like a three stage rocket blasting a capsule into orbit and free of the physical world’s gravitational pull!

what you say makes me think about this :

1. In your minds eye see your energy body or your 3d self - whichever way your mind wants to put it.
2. Then from the top of your head ( crown ) see yourself clasp a zip and unzip yourself from head to root.
3.As you unzip your outer layer you see it collapse around you and fall off you like one of those onesie suits or a shell of armour.
4. Take a moment to see the layer that is now exposed. What does it look like ? is it still a physical representation of you or is it a glowing energy version of you. maybe its a patchy multicoloured version, if its your energy body how bright is it, do think you can go brighter ?
5. Unzip yourself again, take a moment to observe what you see. Repeating the steps before.
6. Keep repeating this step until you reach a layer you feel content and free with. ( I went through 4 layers before i got to feeling this stage )
7. Now step out of your layers that are laying on the ground around your feet and walk away as a brightly glowing free light being. get used to seeing yourself now as this light form. The layers you just shed are your old layers, your old defences, your old perceptions that couldn’t separate your bodies and that were keeping your light energy body contained and concealed / hidden.
8. Now that you feel released from your body, just will where you want to go and see your light form enter a new landscape. If you got this far you are already projected, now just focus on your landscape.

Interesting! Where’s that from? Seems to be the same principle as what I was talking about (stage 7.) Although, whereas I was talking about shedding layers after exit, I presume this is a method to obtain exit from the physical body in the first place?

Come from a post written in an AP dedicated forum on december 2011 by a strong APer. You know, the kind of person who projects since the age of 10 etc etc

And, yes, you presume correctly :slight_smile:

Try this method if you wish and tell if it works for you !

The Eye
Try to go OB only 2 nights a week.

It will help you to keep enough Lifeforce to success. If you fail the night you try, dońt try the night after : project only the second intended night.

For instance tell yourself your OBE nights are wednesday and saturday.
Keep to this two night éven if you fail.

I assure you it really help.

Thanks a lot for your words, I do really appreciate.

I might try too hard yup and I might need to do what you recommend.

Not easy for sure, but I feel that you’re right.

So, thank you !

Sometimes you’re just an idiot.

So last night I went to bed at midnight and set up the timer at 3am.

Timer goes off as expected, I wake up and immediately imagine that I’m swimming, so that I can astral project.

After just a couple of seconds, here’s what happened :

What I felt

I’m swimming. I’m really swimming. With my real physical arms. So since this is stupid I say to myself “cmon stop this shit, wtf are you doing swimming in your bed at 3am ?”. Then I stopped to move my arms and fell back asleep.

The real story

My astral arms were in motion, not my physical’s. But the feeling was so realistic that I thought I was physically moving in my bed. Too bad ! I was just at the start of a phase and missed an easy opportunity to astral project.

I’ve been deceived because the previous times when I imagined I was swimming I felt vibrations coming, I never felt I was physically swimming so I got scammed (by myself lol).

When I woke up this morning and realized I was just doing very good and just had to push myself out I got pissed at me :frowning:

I wont do this mistake twice.

1 Like

[quote=“The Eye, post:17, topic:2366”]Sometimes you’re just an idiot.

So last night I went to bed at midnight and set up the timer at 3am.

Timer goes off as expected, I wake up and immediately imagine that I’m swimming, so that I can astral project.

After just a couple of seconds, here’s what happened :

What I felt

I’m swimming. I’m really swimming. With my real physical arms. So since this is stupid I say to myself “cmon stop this shit, wtf are you doing swimming in your bed at 3am ?”. Then I stopped to move my arms and fell back asleep.

The real story

My astral arms were in motion, not my physical’s. But the feeling was so realistic that I thought I was physically moving in my bed. Too bad ! I was just at the start of a phase and missed an easy opportunity to astral project.

I’ve been deceived because the previous times when I imagined I was swimming I felt vibrations coming, I never felt I was physically swimming so I got scammed (by myself lol).

When I woke up this morning and realized I was just doing very good and just had to push myself out I got pissed at me :frowning:

I wont do this mistake twice.[/quote]

the idea here is to “become” water. easier said than done. but once you have “control” over the water element(in all its aspects) than expect better results. sounds like you’re off to a good start. :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot SVE ! Connection with water is interesting since the exercice I’m doing is to imagine I’m swimming. I’m gonna go back to Bardon and his elemental breathing techniques. Thanks !

For no reason last night I became lucid during a dream.

Was just walking in a street while thinking and BAM I got lucid.

I thanked the “force” behind the lucid dream and as soon as I was about to think about my next move, my sight got blury. I knew what it meant so I began shouting, rubbing my hands, even banging the doors of a truck which was there but nothing could do shit to keep the LD stable.

So all became dark and vanished. I remained eyes closed motion less in my bed, hoping to get stuck back in the LD and it worked. Got my vision back but pixellised. Forgot to shout “clarity now” so all began to fade out again. As soon as I was losing sight again I mentally said a vodouish incantation to meet a spirit but it was too late, I had already gone from the lucid dreaming state.

Mix of disappointment and of joy since it was quite some time I hadnt become lucid in a dream.

Fell back asleep and had couple of dreams with spirits.

Still some way to go