Astral projection

What happens when you astral project without your astral senses opened

1 Like

You experience the astral through all your senses…

2 Likes

So they automatically open once you project

1 Like

No you have to work on them, and not everyone’s senses will relay over properly some people see in monotone, some see as they see here, some feel more than see, etc.

2 Likes

So if you project without the sense well it’s like sleeping without dreaming just black blind

2 Likes

My strongest astral sense is clairvoyance

1 Like

I’ve had an experience like this.
I was In a parallel universe with I think Belial, I got there while dreaming(wasn’t trying to lucid dream).Everything was greyscale but I could not see,I could only see an entire panorama of mixes of grey and white that did not make any specific shape. I was looking at this from a sort of “eye” that somehow was in the middle of what I was looking at. It was white orb that was in front of me,and at the same time it WAS me,like having an eye. I knew I was in a laying down position and I was flying,I also knew who I was. I could not feel any part of my body but I knew I was in that position. I could fly in other directions but with some effort so as I got tired I asked a demon to give me the power to fly around easily,they said they would but they didn’t. After flying around for a while and talking to Belial about what was happening I heard my aunt’s voice. I knew I was flying right next to the fence at her house. I wanted to see her so I tried to fly over the fence. As I was flying directly over the fence my flight power sort of ran out and I fell,hard. It was so painful,but did not feel like physical pain. Then I woke up and thought like I was laying in bed covered in my very dark blue blanket that allowed light to come in through the little spaces between the threads. I could see through the spaces, the room I was in was beautifully decorated.Then I woke up again and realized I was in my actual or 3d room, my “real” blanket wasn’t covering my face nor did it have spaces between the threads. Much more happened in those parallel universes while I slept,but it’s too much to type

2 Likes

So when projecting even if astral hearing and sight isn’t good it will eventually get better the more your projecting? Sorry I know this sounds confusing I’m trying to explain the best I can do ha :joy:

2 Likes

I’ve never projected at will but considering the way I’ve grown in magic since I started,you are correct. It’s like working out muscle, gotta train to get stronger

2 Likes

I tend to be able to see in etheric projection as well as feel, I have a hard time with taste, hearing, and smelling it takes more work in those cases.

2 Likes

Could you elaborate on this one please?

1 Like

Just as you interact here with sight, smell, touch, hearing, and taste. You experience/can experience the astral plane through those very senses. Some call it clairvoyance, clairsentience, and so forth.

1 Like

Hm, when I astral project I seem to have an elegantly placed translucency… looks real enough to consider physical I suppose. But it’s translucent many of these things.

1 Like

When someone is in hypnagogic/sleep paralysis state can you evoke there

1 Like