Astral Parasite

I’ve felt an entity draining my life force for quite awhile now. I couldn’t tell you how long its actually been there, but I have a strong feeling that I’ve had it since before I started practicing magick. I can’t be certain how long its been there, because I was not even aware of astral projection, entities, or any occult stuff a few years ago. Anyways, these past few weeks I feel my energy is down in a way it never has been. I literally feel like I have mono. I’m not overweight or have breathing issues, but making it up the stairs is even becoming hard. Its been a struggle to get myself out of bed or even shower. I will get 8 hours of sleep and wake up feeling like I got 2 and will immediately want to go back to sleep. My energy is just completely gone. It feels different than other depressive episodes that I’ve been through. To make matters worse, one of my friends, who can remote view and astral project at will, told me that she saw a terrifying vision of me with a device attached me that literally sucks the life force out of people. Tonight, I felt the energy piercing through my back as I was trying to contact a specific angel. I’ve felt this sensation a few times, but only when contacting Sallos (which only started 2 months ago). Could this mean it is him trying to take my energy? He is the only demon I’ve ever worked with. We do not have any pacts or agreements I’m neglecting, we’re just friends, so I don’t see why he’d torment me. I don’t suspect its Sallos, but I guess I’m not the most experienced with demons. I’m thinking that this entity just attacks as soon as I open up contact with the other side. I’ve suffered from clinical depression most of my life and sometimes I go into magick or invocation with a low vibration. Any thoughts on what I should do? I’ve saged, banished, and done spiritual baths. It is not working and my back still feels like pins and needles, an hour after the initial feeling. Should I take a break from magick? Could this be a hex of some sort? How can I get rid of whatever is on my back? It is literally wreaking havoc in my life.

1 Like

It sounds very much like an astral parasite. The first step you should take is identifying exactly what kind of astral parasite it is (and by that I mean judging what type of intelligence it has).

To further elaborate - in the synoptic gospels in the Bible Jesus and his disciples encountered many people who were inhabited by these entities.

*Quick disclaimer I am not a Christian. I’m a mystic/gnostic/Luciferian so please don’t bash me for referencing the Bible. It is still a useful tool.

So the Bible refers to these people as “demon-possessed” but that appears to be a later translation (possibly after the Catholic Church started demonizing everything Pagan) but earlier translations would refer to these entities as “evil-spirits” or more accurately “unclean-spirits”.

There appears to be 2 types of “unclean-spirits” ones which are of a higher intelligence and could communicate through the demoniacs and ones which are of a lower intelligence who didn’t do any communicating but just caused many different ailments and sicknesses; like deaf, dumb, blind, mute, epileptic etc.

I won’t bore you by going on about these entities but I will share that it isn’t beneficial to label these creatures as “evil”. They are more neutral the same way a mosquito isn’t evil, it just needs to suck your blood in order to survive. The goal of these entities is to keep its host in a negative loop in order to feed off of their negative emotions (fatigue, sadness, anger, hatred, lust, fear etc.)

The first logical step would be to identify what type of intelligence it has (higher or lower). To do this there is a form of Vissipana meditation called “The Observer” which is where you get into a relaxed position (preferably somewhere peaceful and quiet), close your eyes, take a couple of deep breaths, concentrate on your breath and then observe every thought that passes through your mind without actively judging these thoughts as “that’s a good thought, that’s a bad thought, that’s a weird thought” etc. The goal is to slow down the left: logical/analytical side of the mind and activate the right: sensitive/intuitive side.

Eventually once you’re sensitive enough you should be able to -

1. Either identify whether it’s transmitting its own negative thoughts and feelings into your consciousness and making it seem like their your own. Or -

2. feel, see or sense it in OR on you to which you can then start calling out to it in your mind to see if it will respond intelligibly. (And make sure you be authoritative when you do this. These things can be fucking annoying but they are not as powerful as you).

Another way to identify it is to go and see an experinced medium or occultist and entrust them with the task of doing this for you.

Then you will want to decide how you are going to separate from it. There are a number of ways. They ultimately want to dig their claws in so they can keep feeding like a selfish child latching onto it’s bottle so one way is to find a way to bargain with it by offering it something else to feed off.

Another way is to banish it by following any number of rituals which you can find on this site by using the search function up in the top right corner.

If it has passed from the collective unconscious - broken through your cosmic aura - and is now in your conscious mind then this is where possession has occured to which you will need an exorcism. This can be tricky! You may need an experienced exorcist or you can chance exorcising it yourself but you will need willpower and confidence in your abilities. You can call on a deity, whether it be light (Michael, Raphael, Gabriel, Khepri, Nefertem, Lisa, Venus and even Jesus) or dark (Satan, Lucifer, Belial, Pazuzu, Wang Fu, Lillith, Ifrit or Barbatos) and there’s hundreds and hundreds more, too many to name!

If you choose to work with a deity (or demon) then you will need to build them an altar and offer them sacrifices (that includes JESUS) to which you can use the search function on this site and find out everything you need to know about working with them.

If it’s an intelligent parasite - and it responds to you with clear communication - then you can also befriend it (believe it or not) because they have egos like you and me and feel very good about themselves when you flatter them. But it’s highly unadvisable to keep them as pets because - just like a wild animal can’t help itself but pounce on a human that has its back turned - they wont be able to help themselves but to go back to their old ways and trap you into a negative cycle in order to feed off of you. So befriending an intelligent one seems tactful in order to sustain yourself until you decide how you wish to deal with it. (Flattery is the best way)

But one things for certain. DON’T put it off and ignore it or it will weigh you down and possibly make your life worse. Put it at the top of your to-do list.

As for the popular belief that some of these are thought-forms created by human thoughts etc. and just ignoring it will make it go away, I am unfamiliar with this and highly skeptical until I come to a conclusion of that myself with personal sufficient evidence!

EDIT: Oh shit I just noticed it says your comment was April 2018! At first it displayed as April '18 to which I thought it meant April 18th lol. Well hopefully this can stay up and maybe help anyone else that happens to come across it.

2 Likes

OP hasn’t posted in four years, so she’ll most likely not see your post.

Read the edit

Saw it immediately after I posted

Fair enough. Hope this helps either way!

2 Likes