Astral P :3

Simple question…

How does now AP especially when they have never done it before? Like what is there to expect and what do u do to leave your body ?

2 Likes

the best advice i can give you is dont rush it and try to develop spiritually and magickally first, oh and protect yourself (with the spirit guides you have or spells)

3 Likes

and how exactly do I do the developing of it spiritually ? sorry if im asking too many questions at one time… i wanna try it tonight but the thing is, I don’t meditate or like anything… im super new to this :slight_smile: but thank you for your advice, I rly appreciate it

1 Like

me personally, i would suggest exercises to strengthen aura and raise vibrations, plus invoking your guides and guardians that way when you are finally ready to begin AP, you will not run into trouble

2 Likes

Visit the Monroe Institute online and they have free audio meditations available for you to listen to so you can attune yourself towards achieving a controlled Astral-induced experience.There is also audio for Lucid Dreaming available as well, for those internal experiences we often need.

3 Likes

thank you :smiley:

1 Like

You can also go to YouTube to raise to help you with that as well very good beats to help project or write a letter to Lucifer and ask to be able to project

1 Like