Astral Imps

If this is your ‘specific problem’ let me know and I’ll do my best to help. If this is your problem you will find that it is reported on the net but unfortunately there is not much information about it. As I said before, even if you practice magic that does not automatically mean you have experienced this entity.

Well, I wouldnt exactly say its a problem…more a curiosity now. I actually regret not having thecourage to walk down that hallway as a boy and answer the voice. Now it haunts my thoughts in regards to what spiritual developement that might have triggered…but the little friend who visits in the wee hours was literally staring at me one night hen I made eye contact, so its not just some wandering spirit, it must know who I am. And in regards to my experience with magick I have very little, but now that you mention it it was right around the time I began to study the occult that I first saw it.

I currently have an infestation of astral sprites in my backyard. Although they dont near the
house or cause any mischief. I think they just like it because its quiet and a lot of wildlife around.

As for the oogey boogies, I will agree with necro. If something is trying to
spook me, I imitate their behavior ten fold back at them. Most of the time I just
project astrally like…blowing in their face like one does to an insect. I treat the degenerates
as pests.

nice topic you have in here, my personal experience with oobe is directly related to the encounter of such beings… when I was little I used to see them so I grew up believing in gnomes, after a few years I started to have the sleep paralisis and everything, but the thing is that those guys -usually invisible, like cloaked or something- will pull me out of my body and that is the way my oobe’s first started… they will make go to places and like test or something… anyway after a while I started to defend myself and they were like if they coudln stand me to touch them, they were so fragile

now, I don’t know what they are and I have encounter quite a few fauna, sometimes they’ll come to you and cause nightmares (mare = mara ?) playing with the temperature of your body causing yourself to sweat a lot an shit… but those look like greys, they are weak in the astral tho… others more violent like the “gnomes” can actually cause you physical pain, just like any other astral attack, once I was exiting my body and puff a little shit hit my head with a hammer or something, it really hurt that fucker, and I couldn’t project …

anyway I advice you to kill them without mercy, in my experience any good intended being in the astral will not get too close, and if they’re wandering your house they’re up to no good… so attack them materialize razor blades in your fingers or something but crush them

I have never seen the hat man, but I have seen very tall and thin black entity, so weird it was like 2D (if you have played smash bross, like the mr game and watch) and it was laughing at me and then it just walked out of my room very slowly…

yet what I have seen since I was little is a bug, kind of like a giant moth with big black eyes and the long mouth… has anyone seen those bugs or alike? I want to know what they’re or what this thing I know some people in my town have seen them/it and many kids grow up with “motephobia”

by the way, sleep paralysis is a physiological reaction to stop your voluntary muscular activity while you’re sleeping, sometimes you wake up only with your consciousness so the body doesn’t react, but the entities doesn’t cause the paralysis, they sure take advantage of it