Astral double taking a life of its own?

Either an entity is impersonating me and visiting my students or my astral double has taken a life of its own. A spirit in my image has been visiting people I initiate and psychics I work with. He/she often seeks sexual relations with the people they visit. Other times the double will guide them through a dark tunnel, accompanied by cloaked figures.

In addition to the two theories I suggested, it is also possible this is me and I am experiencing a mental block that prevents me from accepting that this is me. Does anyone have any experience with this? The cloaked figures are not new to me, I am aware of them, they are my guides, I invited them here.

This all started after a dream where a man in a business suit pulled me from a projection back to my home and told me he would give me power to protect myself. He then shown my reflection and it morphed into a horned figure. Ever since, I do not remember my projections as clearly.

My girlfriend has also mentioned that this last year I began talking in my sleep. Some key words are “the flame”, “evolution”, “magnetism”, and a bunch of other quantum jargon. This is not character of me previous to the experience. I have always had issues with sleep walking, however, and during these episodes I will hiss at people who interact with me.

Taking all ideas into consideration.

7 Likes

I mean it’s not impossible for a thoughtform version of you to exist, it wouldn’t be an “astral double” however. There’s also the possibility of a thoughtform impersonating you as well. The astral is a mental plane so it leans on a huge possibility.

7 Likes

Sounds to me like a parasite impersonating you for the energy gain. They do it to daemons and gods all the time why not you? It might be attached to you or the school as an entity, and using that link to find your students.

5 Likes

Yeah could be

Could also be a dimensional cross over type thing. Could be a lot of things to be honest.

1 Like

Hi, did you solve your problem?

I just remembered the Ritual Magic Workbook by Dolores Ashcroft Nowicki, there is a section where she discussed about projecting a subtle body and behaving with it in a strict way, in order to avoid certain types of accidents.

1 Like

Thanks, I have a strange situation.

1 Like

lol this to me sounds like a group of people that know you got together and decided to screw with your head and laugh at you. sorry for being so blunt.