Asteros?

Hello all! I’m hoping someone can help me. When recently asking to be connected with my god form and at the least find out the name, Asteros kept chiming in my ear (I’m still quite new and didn’t think anything would happen) . At the time I really though it was because I was watching GOT (yes I’m one of them) and I had “Westeros” stuck in my head. I didn’t think much of it then I re created my account literally today and decided it was time to see if I could bring up anything on here from searching the word. I got a little excited when I saw Asteroth (never previously heard of her until today). Thinking I had heard the word wrong, I looked into her a little and started making plans to try and connect with her. Now bare in mind that I thought I was being silly, I never actually thought about googling “Asteros” which I should have done before today! Just now I made the effort and low and behold Asteros is an Atlantian deity, however most of the posts I have found have the same information copy and pasted. Does anyone on here have some information on Asteros or the Atlantian deities? Please also correct me if I have read the wrong information as I’m here to learn! I don’t necessarily believe that this is my God form (I have a looonnnngggg way to go) however I’m feeling like I heard this name for a reason. My current name on here is Ateros purely because I thought it was made up so I hope I haven’t offended anyone (for a nerd I sure as hell didn’t do my research!). Thank you for your time :blush:

1 Like

I do not know anymore about Asteros than what you can find through google, but when I first saw your name I did think of Asteroth and Astarte. I know that entities go through different “incarnations” as they developed along side the human race, so you might be able to find connections among these different names. If enough connections arise, you may be able to find that they are all the same being.
Also, you could try calling on Asteros directley, and ask her to reveal more information about herself to you. Might get some interesting info flowing your way.
Anyways, good luck on your search.

Thank you! I did wonder as there was nothing on here that I could find and this is my go to search engine :joy: looks like I best get my thinking cap on and do some serious research! Thank you for your response I will be sure to update this if anything spectacular occurs!

1 Like