Astarte name in dream

Well, is second night wen I wake up after 2-3 hours of sleep. First time after a nightmare and now with Astarte name in my mind. How to interpret this? Astarte is intrested in me or???

2 Likes

Yes she could be. Perhaps ask her for a sign?

1 Like

Well my experience with evoking is low. Few with Lucifer. Last night I wanted to evoc Lucifer but I change my mind because I was nervous.

2 Likes

You’re better of meditating for a while and studying the Spirit before doing that.

1 Like

Definetly true. Usual I study about demon and after I perform rituals. I have few demons with who I want to work for my jobs. I choose them after make alot of research.

1 Like

Astaroth :heart: works together with Lucifer :heart: . They are wonderful together. From what I know Astaroth prepares a person to be ready for Lucifer.

Hail Lucifer :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Well this is new for me. After first evocation of Lucifer I dream something with blood and pork

Hail Lucifer

1 Like

Wow those dreams are surely full of significance, symbols and insights. Sometimes is hard understanding them but normally after some days it happens.

1 Like

Wen I blow the candlers i feel so sleepy. And I go in bed… anyway i understand that but I act like a idiot and do it wrong. After some time i understand that. In last few weeks I have this energy around me like Lucifer energy but on low level. Im in a bad situation now i can’t perform in pace any rituals.

1 Like

Before going to sleep last night I hear loud bang i my mind. Definetly not from this world. Like you crack a place of wood (I hope I say right, my english is very broke) and like usual from few night ago peoples talk in my head for few seconds. And theyr voice become strong each night.

1 Like