Astaroth told me (is it real?)

Few months ago, i contacted Astaroth by pathworking. i asked him why angel fell and he told me by plating an animation in my head. The story is about angels transport human from one side to another side but some people are dropped into the gap between the two sides by the angels accidentally. God decided to destroy all malfunctioning angels. Angels fought against God in order to avoid it. The rebels didn’t being destroyed but being kicked out from the heaven.

My question is : is this story real? Or did I meet any imposters? If it is real, are there any hidden messages in the story? I finally wrote this post. it takes a lot of courage to ask stupid questions. thank you

2 Likes

My UPG with the Rebellion is quite different :thinking:

Maybe that’s how he perceived it maybe not only Astaroth knows for sure whether he believes that or is playing with you@Luna_Monat

I’ll start by saying thats not the same results of my findings, however that doesnt mean your findings are wrong at all. I wouldnt worry if its real to anyone else because theres alot of variables to this, its not just about if its actual history sometimes the results you get arent complete answers an they leave you with even more questions than when you started.

similar to a bread crumb trail you follow to get your goal.

So with this piece you have ( Assuming its a piece I cant determine that)
alot of the time, things will happen or you will encounter something an though it may be completely normal itll stick out to you like a brick thrown at your face an itll explain moments like this, not everything needs an answer right at this moment.

Maybe its a giant metaphor for something involving you personally?

regardless keep up the awesome work!

2 Likes

Whether he perceived it that way or is playing with you… :thinking: Does it really matter why now to us humans perhaps multi millennia later why ?

Unverified personal gnosis doesn’t neccesarily mean you hit an impostor. But I chuckled at ‘malfunctioning angels’

3 Likes

Hidden message in what he told you I Dunno. Here’s a YouTube video link that says it all.

Think
For
Yourself
(Kotten Mouth Kings)

What the bread and butter fuck are you talking about?

2 Likes

I am absolutely stealing this phrase :joy:

2 Likes

I guess angels and God’s relationship is like robots and human , so I used ‘malfunction’

I think it’s real, the trouble is, it’s very metaphorical, and everything is not as it seems.

What do you mean by “god”? What is an “angel”? What is a “human”? What is this “gap”? Why are they in conflict and what does that mean really? Could these be base on old stories of an ancient alien war embedded in our ancestral memories? Now who is who and do we know who they are today?
I think none of these ae what they look like on the surface in the documentation - you can’t take any of it at face value, but everybody does, but its 'all stuff that we lost the ‘initiations’ for (the key to interpretation of the metaphors) long ago - hence the confusion.

3 Likes

Astaroth has shown me many things as well.

There are, of course, hidden messages in this vision.