Astaroth called?

Okay, so last night (since I don’t have the “proper” ritual tools) I just lit my candle, did some breathing exercise, and incantations, and called on astaroth, to either manifest before me (which he didn’t) or overlay some knowledge in my dreams, well I dreampt of being in a quite odd jail facility, meeting with people I knew, it was under a school, and quite different from a jail, in the way that there was tv’s radios and what not in our cells, we dressed formally, although the “structure” was that of a jail schedule… my insight on this could be astaroth says if I don’t change my ways of thinkin and certain actions ill be in jail, or (due to seeing known faces a lot in this jail) that the “nwo” will take effect shortly, and our FEMA camps will happen, with a re-education center about it, as many conspiracy theorists believe will happen… and that I am either 1 not of high enough black magick level to stay out of it, or 2 that I need to speed up the progression of my work. Then after that dream ended, I was walking up a well known hill in my town to go and rob an old friend-turned-enemy, well as I was almost there I reached a point on the hill where I met a friend of mine, as it happens to be this friend is a wiccan, a follower kof herbal magic, and of the “right hand path” well she told me not to rob him, and the gun I had (which was a rifle that shot marble structured bullets, p osslibly a energy rifle LOL) I laid down on the side of his house once I got there, and asked him to go rob someone else with me, he refused and the dream ended. Well I think this may be some sort of plot stored in my head to make me think about gettin money to purchase the needed ritual materials, in some way or another… what are your thoughts? I apologize for the typoes, I accidentally scrolled to the top, and had trouble gettin back to the bottom and had to work my way back down

you conjured and astaroth visited you. you had a lucid dream and astaroth spoke to you that way. the meaning will become clear to you if you study dream symbols or ask what the different parts of it mean to you.

[quote=“the fool, post:2, topic:3318”]you conjured and astaroth visited you. you had a lucid dream and astaroth spoke to you that way. the meaning will become clear to you if you study dream symbols or ask what the different parts of it mean to you.[/quote] thing is, i don’t have a censor or the other tools apparently necessary for evocation, so all i can really do is perform this short ritual and ask him to visit my dreams, and keep trying to interpret the meanings until i have the financial means to buy the ritual tools… any advice about a primitive evocation? could you pm me and describe answer a couple questions about the matter?

I have had the same dream of the jail/school thing maybe 2 or 3times over the past few years. The last one I had was the most violent where I standing was a few yards from a window trying to see out even though I could have gotten closer I wouldnt do it for somereason then a young girl maybe 14 years old or so went right to it and looked out a sec later she was shot in the throat from outside the window as she got hit she spun around spraying me with blood and looked at me as she fell. When she hit the ground was when I awoke.