Assistant-spirit from King Paimon

For about two months I have been actively communicating with King Paymon. He helps me in figuring out my past life history. Yesterday he said that he would come to me in a dream. I do not remember if the image of King Paimon was in my dream, but, on the other hand, I heard his voice, which said that he had given me a spirit “for help.” This spirit was red in color and seemed to look like a bird or a small, nimble faerie that followed me. I have several questions about this.

Does anyone have a assistant-spirit from King Paymon?
What can they do?
What should I do with this spirit?

I have never had assistant-spirits, so I absolutely do not know what to do in this case.

1 Like

Ehh he has a legion, but I’ve never came across a small red/faerie type spirit while communicating with King Paimon, I recommend you hand draw the sigil if you don’t have it already and put it under your pillow at night if you want a dream communication.

1 Like

Yes, he has many spirits under his command. I know that spirits can take on various forms. Maybe this is just one of the forms of spirit that I saw in a dream and there are others. I do not presume to say for sure.

King Paimon tells me to meditate on his sigil every night before bed. But I don’t always succeed.

1 Like

My first experience with him the legion took the form of naked native people dancing around a fire outside but it’s different for everyone, hopefully you will find the answer that you’re looking for.

1 Like

I first saw King Paimon in the desert, along with his spirits. Then, of course, other places were shown to me, but the first image was a desert.

Thank you!

1 Like

They can do whatever the individual learned to do, especially if it’s an actual entity under him and not a servitor he created. So you’d learn more by talking to that entity and learning about them as a individual not as an it or tool passed to you. Though also make sure it’s not one of his servitors as well.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the explanation! I will try to find out more about this entity.

But I have one more, maybe strange question. If I want to refuse the help of this entity (for personal reasons), would it be correct to say that to King Paimon? Or will it not be entirely correct?

Think of them as one of King Paimon’s employees. You asked King Paimon for help, and he sent the employee he thinks can do the best job out to help you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would say it to Paimon as the being is there under his orders.

1 Like

Likely. Although it was a surprise to me. I didn’t expect him to give me an assistant. But, apparently, King Paimon had his reasons for doing this.

King Paimon assigned me an assistant spirit. However, he said it was more like my “personal Daemon”, one that had been with me since childhood, he only drew my awareness to it. Mine is an animal spirit, and he works somewhat as a familiar, guardian, and as a consort. He’ll do certain tasks I ask of him, such as chasing away negative entities in the area, guiding me in certain situations (when i got lost in a forest once). However, he won’t curse or hex people or assist in baneful magic, so he has his limits.

Just thought I’d add. Test the spirit’s limits and find out what it can do.

1 Like

Thank you very much for sharing your experience and advice! I will try to understand the possibilities of this spirit and its nature in general.

I found out some information about this spirit. Today I had an insistent desire to draw it (I also attach a picture to the message), and in the process of drawing I received the following information:

His name is Manokhia. He is the marquis who is at the court of King Paimon. May appear as a red bird (possibly a finch). Devoted, dispassionate, stubborn, diligent. He will follow me everywhere and help me in difficult times.

King Paimon strongly advised me not to refuse the help of this spirit.

I read a lot on the forum about working with King Paimon. But I still wonder how efficient and easy it is to work with it. I feel very well his friendly persistence, patience, will and amazing attractiveness. It is very difficult to make him angry.
Anyway, he warns when you go too far.

1 Like