Assistance from advanced readers_please! #2

OK friends,

Here is part deux…

“What will my life look like by Thursday October 31st, 2013 if I started pursuing FHS right now by purely Black Magickal means?”

Koetting’s Extended Celtic Cross Spread:

1. 9 Swords – Cruelty
  2. The Devil
  3. 3 Wands – Virtue
  4. Princess of Disks
  5. 2 Wands – Dominion
  6. Queen of Disks
  7. 3 Cups – Abundance
  8. Unicursal Hexagram
  9. 2 Disk – Change
  10. Queen of Cups
  11. 6 Swords – Science
  12. The Hermit

Again…I’m drawing blanks here. The cards are not speaking to me? I sense that my anticipation is blinding me here.

The final outcome The Hermit? I’m not seeing what perhaps I’m supposed to guys.

I think your questions may be a little to broad Mode, I would ask slightly more focused questions like “How will pursuing ___ by magickal means effect me financially/emotionally/spiritually etc. by Oct 31st”

Gonna agree with TWF. Until you’re more comfortable with the cards, you might want to structure your questions to be more specific. I’m partial to “What will be the outcome if…?” myself.

Secondly, I’d go ahead and re-watch the section on tarot again. I could understand having trouble with a card or two, but if you can’t get anything from a spread, you might want to refresh your memory. Did you charge your cards like E.A suggested by any chance?

[quote=“blacklamb, post:3, topic:1642”]Gonna agree with TWF. Until you’re more comfortable with the cards, you might want to structure your questions to be more specific. I’m partial to “What will be the outcome if…?” myself.

Secondly, I’d go ahead and re-watch the section on tarot again. I could understand having trouble with a card or two, but if you can’t get anything from a spread, you might want to refresh your memory. Did you charge your cards like E.A suggested by any chance?[/quote]

Hey brothers,

Yes…I did charge my cards per E.A.'s instruction within the program. “I’m partial to “What will be the outcome if…?” myself.”…yeah, I must agree with you both my friends.

Pleas know, when I say I’m not getting anything I really mean with the spread overall. Yes, of course I get some understanding with some of the cards. However, overall, I’m just not…

As I shared with -TWF- via PM (long story short all) I’m feeling very clouded going into my readings in the first place. I want to work through this however.

Anywho…I’m going back to the drawing board, shall re-phrase the question(s) if you will.

I graciously so…thank you!!

Kind regards,

M439

Starting out specific questions are best, as said above. And you can’t really ask others to give their thoughts on the cards you drew yourself. The specific questions make it easier to interpret yourself from the pre-established meanings of each card. Once you do it for a while, with specifics, you are more able to connect to the omniscience within and can branch out into the more broad questions. Also, the more work you do with your deck, the more “intune” it seems to become with you, and you to it. Hope this helps somewhat.

I get those same cards all the time so I could give some insight into what those cards have come to represent for me… cruelty- if this is an internal factor this will be a near sociopathic pursuit of self interest and desires. This card denotes a lack of empathy and if angered a manifestation of sadism, even if only a passive sense. May also denote a tendency to manipulate those around you to pursue self interest.
Before I go on could you give me the meaning of the extra card placements? I don’t want to fuck up the interpretation. I’m slso on a phone so I may give you my interpretation in segments

[quote=“Mode_439, post:1, topic:1642”]OK friends,

Here is part deux…

“What will my life look like by Thursday October 31st, 2013 if I started pursuing FHS right now by purely Black Magickal means?”

Koetting’s Extended Celtic Cross Spread:

1. 9 Swords – Cruelty
  2. The Devil
  3. 3 Wands – Virtue
  4. Princess of Disks
  5. 2 Wands – Dominion
  6. Queen of Disks
  7. 3 Cups – Abundance
  8. Unicursal Hexagram
  9. 2 Disk – Change
  10. Queen of Cups
  11. 6 Swords – Science
  12. The Hermit

Again…I’m drawing blanks here. The cards are not speaking to me? I sense that my anticipation is blinding me here.

The final outcome The Hermit? I’m not seeing what perhaps I’m supposed to guys.[/quote]

I’m also working through the Tarot. I’ve found that I need a bit more meditation & study with each card to fully charge the card with my own energy so that I can properly ‘read’ it. For me just spending time with the cards, researching & meditating on them helps immensely.