Assigning Multiple Demons For The Same Task?

I prefer using angels for love too, but the angelic rituals I was doing on him were too weak. The target has a strong will and does drugs that make him not care/very lazy. He needed something very forceful to be sprung into action.

Do you think using all 10 demons for the same end goal will have bad results? I used archangel protection.

Itā€™s massive Overkill. Besides, who cares what kind of protection you used, you are overcomplicating the entire issue. One simple evocation, a couple of words spoken back and forth, and wait. I swear, people make this whole thing way more complex than it needs to be.

First, Iā€™ll invoke the spirit, and then I evoke these three Spirits in order to help the first spirit, and after Iā€™m done with all of that and Iā€™m bringing them all together I evoke these other two spirits and bring them along in order to help the entire in a little bit simpler, but then Iā€™m going to invoke the spirit in order to get my target to actually take notice, and then when I evoke this other Spirit in order to make the my target feel more interested in me. This is too much!

Think of working with entities as a fire and forget missile. Your trigger is the ritual itself. If you take a missile and you fire it at an enemy aircraft, generally speaking, all you have to do is watch as the missile does his job. But if youā€™re sitting at the controls, fiddling with this aileron adjustment, or adding another system in in order to monitor the performance, or launching other missiles to help, you just overcomplicate the issue, and you may wind up missing the target all together.

3 Likes

Yes I realize itā€™s overkill because I am obsessively thinking about the target but at the same time have an overall weird calm feeling about the situation.

Idk, I think that working with too much entities at a time might not be so beneficial. (without considering the fact that all the entities are working for the same end goal in your case)

I just did a tarot reading on the state of our relationship. I got ten of swords as the present, Iā€™m guessing the person is represented as him and the swords are the ten demons. I got the tarot card the tower as the outcome. I clarified the outcome of the situation, and then got lovers and the six of wands. We both have very strong defenses so maybe the tower suggests our defenses, or just his defenses, will be destroyed?

Obsessing will ruin the spell,
Not trusting the Spirits you give the job too will ruin it,
And as weā€™ve said before rewording it doesnā€™t make the request different!
You are still asking way too many Spirits to do the exact same thing.
You also need patience and let them work! youā€™ll succeed in pissing them off.

The best youā€™ll get is nothing at all, the worse will be the exact opposite of what you ask.

Youā€™ve done enough damage, donā€™t call more. Let these ones work and call them again in a few days to a week to get their input on whatā€™s going on, this way you can try to keep this hot mess going smoothly and get what you want.

1 Like

10 of swords:
Back stabbed, defeat, crisis, betrayal, endings, loss.
Reversed: recovery, fear of ruin, regeneration.

Tower: disaster, upheaval, sudden change
Reversed: avoidance of disaster, fear of change

Lovers: love, union, relationships, choices
Reversed: disharmony, imbalance, misalignment of values

6 of wands: public recognition, victory, progress, self confidence
Reversed: egotism, disrepute, lack of confidence

Have you read Tarot before?

Yes I have, but I always viewed ten of swords as anxiety/depression. To me it had to represent the target since I put about ten demons on him, and he already suffers from some anxiety. The tower is about changeā€¦it can be good or bad, since we are about to have the talk about if our relationship is going to become official or not, Iā€™m sure change is coming.

Why do you think the best Iā€™ll get is nothing at all or the exact opposite of what I asked? I used archangel protection. I also told the spirits ā€œdo not harm my relationship with target or any of my other magickal workingsā€.

Literally a few days before the spells he was talking about potentially being boyfriend and girlfriend (without me bringing it up first) and saying how much he likes me and is attracted to me. At that time I had about five demons on him and had just completed an angelic love spell. I then added the five other demons to get the job done.

This guy is set to inherit hundreds of millions of dollars and also his brain is totally clouded because he does drugs, which is why I am working aggressively hard at this.

1 Like

Also, Iā€™ve got the ten of swords as the state of our relationship before with him when I was working with demons, I always took it as him being aggressively attacked by the spells.

Okay, what is your opinion on Daemons? Angels do nothing to them.
Also if you treat them poorly they get pissed. Sometimes they will deliberately not help or hinder you if you are an over all dick to them.

Angelic protection will not stop them from not helping you

Iā€™m not trying to be rude to you but you only hear what you want to hear. You just keep saying the same things. If you donā€™t really want help donā€™t ask.
I asked if you read Tarot, meaning not flipping the cards and looking at the pictures but Knowing what the cards represent.
Your cards are a disaster both in the relationship AND inside yourself. You have a small chance after shit hits the fan to get what you want.

You are trying too hard, wonā€™t listen and it could screw you over but you donā€™t want advice.

2 Likes

A layered spell is different than this, you donā€™t just keep piling Spirits on top of each other.
I do really hope the chaos subsides and you get your man but itā€™s up to you.

Not every single demon was assigned to the same task. Here are some examples of the phrasing:

1. Target feels a strong love for me that causes him to spend time with me at least once a week.

2. Any limiting beliefs, emotions, and thoughts that target has towards dating me exclusively and loving me are permanently destroyed, and he sees me as supremely high status.

3. Target feels a strong love for me that causes him to take me on a vacation.

4. Target feels a strong love for me that causes a strong desire to enact that love to me.

5. Target feels a strong love and desire for me that causes him to verbally ask me to date him exclusively.

Iā€™ve never felt so depleted and just emotionally dead after a set of rituals. I can barely get any emotion going to put into my other rituals (that donā€™t have to do with him). Iā€™ve also never worked with so many demons in a row.

1 Like

How would you fix this then?

I have had kinda the exact same situation. I called in Sallos and I saw some things about my target with a crocodile. Still didnā€™t have her crawling at me so Iā€™ve called Astarte and also had the Sex Slave Spell cast. I just felt obsessed over her. So I a few days ago wrote a poem to Lucifer about bettering myself and getting her. I now donā€™t have much of an obsession and partly am trying to move on so the spirits do there thing and I just work on myself.

Sometimes I wanna keep doing all these spells and call other Gods but what I am reading and seeing is this. Chill out. Easier said than done !

1 Like

Have you seen results? I would think the spirits would appreciate the help, but maybe Iā€™m wrong. I donā€™t see how it could backfire though when protection is used.

I sometimes just think not letting it go causes the issue. I feel protected by my guides and Raphael. And honestly Sallos. But putting a timeframe in our limited perspective is the issue. All I feel we can do is make contact and state request and move on. But damn is it hard!

And no actually Iā€™m more distant now than ever with her. But thru choas brings the magic of it coming together!

1 Like

Were you guys close before doing the spells? Also how long has it been? Sometimes people get scared and put up guards.