Asmodeus

I’m struggling to get in touch with Asmodeus. But it’s hard.

Did exactly what you said. Heard the pop in my ear and everything. I did start to feel sick to my stomach and got extremely horny. Very intense. I did tell him you sent me as well.

2 Likes

Funny coincidences… Asmodeus showed up here last night, said he’d heard my thoughts and prayers all evening.

They do want to meet up with humanoids just as likely as we’re having thoughts of meeting them.

Perhaps the preparatory immersion involved (yes I’ve been an EA Koetting fan) was what did it.

As I was lying down about to fall asleep, I felt an enormous presence entering through the fireplace.

This is also probably how saint Nicholas got his reputation. Using naturally occurring energy vortexes like a fireplace to contact the saints may have been part of that myth earlier in its history. If you don’t know it already, the Christians in the United States have been inspired by heathen practices in the development of modern holidays. Santa Claus comes down through the chimney in modern times.

So, for whatever reason I’d been feeling that I’ve need of Asmodeus’s assistance in mitigating the aftermath of some breakups I’ve had to go through lately, so I’d set up that fixation and had been contacting Asmodeus through the subconscious up until I’d reached the appropriate state of least expectance for that brazen demonstration to have materialized in the way that it was at that moment. I was seeing lots of luminescent silhouetted figures dancing about my living room.

Sometimes trying to hard may limit us in our abilities to enter the appropriate states of altered consciousness.

Either way, I hoped that what Asmodeus shared with me should help you out in knowing that although contact is often already being made, we’re just overanalyzing the situations we’re facing, earlier on in our careers of conducting rituals for evocation etc.

I was always a natural at initiating contact, but not so good at knowing how to engage with the demons safely or respectably, and that’s what they have been talking to me about here lately. Best wishes and good fortune to you

2 Likes

Hi. Which type of pentagram? Can it be drawn on a different piece of paper or does it have to be on the same one as the sigil?
pent

Inverted pentagram. It has to be on the same page as the sigil. But, of course, this is UPG chaotick magick, so be free to freestyle. The intent here matters.

1 Like

So it makes no difference whether sigil and pentagram are inscribed in a circle or not?

I wouldn’t advise using circles, just the sigil… but, man, let yourself freestyle more… don’t be so strict when it comes to magickal practice. It’s a journey, not strict science. Whatever works for you is the best. Try, try and try until something works.

3 Likes

OK, thank you very much. :smiley:

You spilled blood on his seal and you think he didn’t see it? Absurd. You don’t need any lotus position. You might as well stand on your head. Put on headphones, or meditate in your head with one of his mantras, e.g. Rasham Asmodeus. And dream. And dream.
You look at all of this the way Christians look at it. God is someone, so he will not look at the little man.
I look at it this way: Asmodeus is a great being, right? Bigger is easier to hit. It’s like hitting a giant target. Childish simple. I’m talking about making contact. Not about success in the ritual.