Asmodeus + Introduction

I have a huge sexual appetite for Asmodeus. I can’t think or say his name without feeling intense lust for him. He is constantly on my mind 24/7. I read that you said Aeshma’s presence can make u feel like that.
But what about Asmodeus?? Can he make u feel like that??
I’ve only seen him in my dreams twice.
The first time he appeared to me he had the legs of a spider, but his hands were like mantas or crab claws. He moved extremely fast and agile and was very tall, but yet beautiful. I saw him grab a man by his mid section whith his claw and swing him like a rag doll. He was extremely pissed. He opened a portal and was aboit to dissapear through it. I stopped him and asked him to take me with him. He looked down at me and said “If u be my queen I will.” I said “yes.”
Then he dissapeared through the portal.
I want to know is there a way I could envoke or invoke him without an intense ritual??
My mom is a Christian and wont allow me to even talk about them.
I’ve given myself freely to Asmodeus, Lucifer and Belial. I’ve told them I will give them my breath, my soul, my body, my mind, my voice. That I will be their vessel if they need one. That they can talk through me if they ever wanted to. I am deeply in love with them, with every fiber in my being.
I hope u answer my questions. I will wait to hear back from u.
Thank u.

Welcome @Zelest0728 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

ok…

You were told to click the link I provided and introduce yourself in the correct place. Since you did not, I will move this thread to the Introductions area, and edit your title.