Asmodeus spell

Anyone got Asmodeus spell, that I can invoke Asmodeus with?

Dude, stop asking the same question with different spirits attached.

You can evoke Asmodeus with the same technique you can use for any other spirit. Try using the search function at least once for the godsā€™ sake.

Type in ā€œevocation guideā€ and click the third option. It gives you all you need to know to call on any demon.

10 Likes

I know, but one guy told me he has Asmodeus spell, and he can invoke him with that, I wanna know what is itā€¦

Magick is about exploration and experimentation. Research and build your own, find the basics and build out. This goes for all your magickal workings.

The spell your friend have might be from Asmodeus himself and have have been asked not to share it.

8 Likes

No, he said that I canā€™t really banish him if I use itā€¦

No and i wouldnā€™t give it to you even if i did.
Sometimes thereā€™s a reason why you canā€™t contact certain entities. Maybe he just doesnā€™t want to work with you. Simple.

4 Likes

Who wants to work with meā€¦ I donā€™t see any results or any presence I want some entities who wanna work with meā€¦

1 Like

or maybe the reason he is being drawn to him is because he wants to work with him

1 Like

I had dream about him when I wasnā€™t even thinking about him that dayā€¦ Maybe thatā€™s the sign I asked for one request but didnā€™t get it fullfilled yetā€¦

1 Like

Pick a system an use it again and again and again. And again. Read ā€˜Demons of Magickā€™ by Gordon Winterfield or ā€˜Evoking Eternityā€™ by EA Koetting. Practice is the only method pf improvement.

3 Likes

Which system are you using?

Evoking Eternity

1 Like

I did give him offering (chips and water)

1 Like

Iā€™ll maybe haha

1 Like

Is that what you would give a friend for helping you out? :thinking:

2 Likes

I donā€™t know that is like my favorite I mean its not like chips its something like doritos and it is my fav so idk lol I mean its the best I had in that momentā€¦

Dude call them. Say u wish give a small shoter alcohol cake, cookies, and lwt it go. Repit another time, give thanks, and re star,

Asmoday is a Sex God. Some Sex magick is correct for him

:snake:

4 Likes

Hell yeah! You got it! I call him Sex God sometimes :sweat_smile: :smiling_imp: :love_you_gesture::sunglasses::fire::boom:

5 Likes

NO, no, no! ā€¦ NO!! You have a king at your houseā€¦ and you offer him chips?.. and water? Oh dear. Try some Scotch and a good steak! Maybe some Giardelli chocolates. I admit he does have some guilty pleasures, like pizza. But it HAS to be good pizzaā€¦ EXPENSIVE pizza, not little ceasars or dominoes, or one of those crappy frozen hockey pucks they sell at the grocery store. AND you have to have a good rapport with him before he will accept that.

ā€¦ This is quite correct. As messy as it might be @ogisha023ā€¦ busting a nut on his seal as an offering is pretty damn good too! ā€¦ and admittedly more fun then stabbing yourself with a needle to bleed on the seal.

3 Likes