Asmodeus sigil under pillow

I wonder what will happen if I do this, my sigil isn’t masterpiece but I think it will work, Asmodeus already came into my dream, it wasn’t good lol but okay I am gonna try again, did you guys have better experience when sleeping with sigil under pillow or playing enn on repeat while sleeping?

5 Likes

I didnt llay the enn on repeat but i summoned king Asmoday and then slept with his sigil under my pillow, and i had a dream where i had gotten into an argument in a school gym and everyone was against me and then the dream cut to class and the teacher pulled a weird statue, and it broke and it ended up being a goblet, filles with a red liquid that i was for sone reason was convinced was mountain dew and i drank it, i dont remember a taste but i remember being shocked so i guess not mountain dew? :rofl:, next thing i knew i was in a chair, with a man in a suit with horn rimmed glasses sitting across from me, he had the sigil i drew in his hand, and he looked at it, somewhat approvingly, he touched me and my body started filling with this weird gold orange light, i was freaked out and it even seemed painful, but i w as s still concious, and as my body seemed to burst apart with energy from the inside i saw myself through the mans eyes, and the gold light was emanating from DEEP cracks in my skin, but i wssnt blowing apart. Then i woke up

9 Likes

Why wasnt the encounter you had good, if you dont mind me asking?

2 Likes

Cause my dad in dream was going mental and was destroying everything lol

1 Like

Often King Asmoday will test the mettle of those wgo summon him, almost always actually

4 Likes

I was threatened with death when contacted the first time, i informed him that i may not win but i eill gight back, and thungs seemed to tone down

4 Likes

I don’t know if Asmodeus tested me, but I was sick for like week pretty bad, after I summoned him…

Thats interesting, i didnt get sick but i doubt hed test everyone the same way?

3 Likes

Couldn’t sleep, was waking up in 4-5 AM watching Djokovic, wasn’t sleeping like 2-3 days I was really really sick got headaches, I was coughing and sneezing lol, couldn’t breathe…

1 Like

That sounds odd, it coukd be unrelated but i cant say for sure :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Probably it wasn’t from Asmodeus but I think he didn’t test me yet lol maybe he even did who knows

1 Like

I’ve never put his sigil underneath my pillow, but there have been a few instances where I’ve accidentally fallen asleep in the middle of a invocation. The last accident happened to be with Asmodeus, and prior to it we were having a drink and a conversation about someone that I’ve been enamored with. Really I just wanted to vent. To his response was jokingly “you should just fall in-love with me instead.” He’s a funny guy, in my dream he tricked me for a moment. I thought I was holding hands with said person, until I took another gander at his face. To which he laughed, when I came to the realization that it was Asmodeus. Well, shows me right for accidentally falling asleep mid-convo.

8 Likes

Thats awesome, lol sounds like He was hitting on you :yum::smirk:

3 Likes

Maybe, but I’ve mentioned to him before I could imagine us being best-friends. I think it’s just his way of poking fun at me.

4 Likes

How were you invoking him? :smiley:

I see him as a guy who likes to make jokes with everyone xD

2 Likes

Definitely, king asmoday is definitely like joking around, even if it seems a little dark sometimes :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I like him lol, even if I didn’t have a proper conversation with him yet

My moments of contact have been brief but he seems awesome! :blush:

:rofl::+1: Love it!

:joy::joy::joy: This cracked me up!

2 Likes