Asmodeus + Introduction

Hi everyone! I’m new here and would like some advice on summonings. I wish to contact/form a relationship with Asmodeus. Has anyone had any experiences with him? And what kind of offerings should I have for him? Thanks in advance for any advice you can give!

1 Like

Practice makes perfect , try working with Archangels first , you can also offer him water as a symbol of respect . A glass of water .

Welcome @helcore It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in maigick.

Where do you hail from?

Do you have any experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

This is important information to include in your introduction, as it helps us to provide appropriate advice and direction, so please answer the questions. Failure to properly introduce yourself may result in any subsequent posts being removed until our rule is respected.

1 Like

I’m from the United States. Don’t know if I should be more specific than that?..
I have absolutely no experience as far as any magick, I’ve only just begun my journey. I’m open to any and all aspects, and would love to learn more, but the main areas I’m focused on are Demonology and Evocation.
Like I said, I’m extremely new to all of this, so no judgments please. I’m very eager to learn what anybody can teach me.

2 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience. I have edited your title to show you have met the requirement of our rule.

1 Like

There are other books that could also assist you, but personally, I practice the magick of Lucifer and the Hidden Demons by Theodore Rose. The demon Asmodeus (known in this system as Asmodi, based off the ancient source materials) is a Demon Duke serving under Lucifer and the other three Demon Kings, with powers relating to temptation.

2 Likes