Asmodeus - help with anger, emotional issues?

Hello:
For a while now I’ve been dealing with anger/emotional issues. It’s really affecting my relationship with my husband. I snap at him over stupid it stuff and it really hurts him. I’ve said sorry so many times. I want to be a better person and heal our relationship. For some reason Asmodeus keeps coming to my mind for this. Can Asmodeus help with these issues? Anyone have experience with this?

Thanks.

1 Like

Yes he can help you Seeker

1 Like

He’s reaching out to you…call on him and see what he can do for you.:bouquet:

2 Likes

Asmodeous is grate with relationships. It can be work relationships, love relationships, even one with your self. That’s one thing no one seem to know about him. He’s not limited to lust and sex. Honestly he has helped me in these things and more and I can never thank him enough.

So yes I agree go and reach out and work with him. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

If you are trying to deal with anger issues it is kind of funny you are being drawn to Asmodeus, I like him, but he can make you so angry, maybe he wants you to be more angry, he’s likely already there making you angry, in this case maybe it is good to talk with Asmodeus, spend some time with him and find away to keep him from interfering, I do believe he can have good relationship advice as well.

I guess if you work with him, ask why you have been drawn to him, has he been calling you?
He may tell you he isn’t interfering, quiz him a bit more, he’ll probably and hopefully confess eventually. Has he been making you angry? Why? spend some time with him, get some advice. Do something nice for him, ask him to stop interfering and making you angry.

Remember when you are drawn to spirits it’s usually cause they are calling you and planning something, keep that in mind, be careful and find a reasonable way to give back when he helps this is important to remember.

2 Likes

I am so glad it worked out for you. Would you mind sharing more of your experience?

Look toward the root cause of the problem, if you’re displaying an abundance of anger there’ll be reason for it. Asking Asmodeus can certainly help, though you’ll have to seek what the problem is.
If it’s stemming from yourself directly or if there is something in the relationship that needs attention, he can help you find it.