Asmodeus and mind control

Does anyone here work with Asmodeus?

1 Like

I have but not closely

1 Like

Well… I have a question 4 u. I know for legal stuff, we usually think Belial is your go to “°guy”. What about him? If u have a vengeful and protective motive behind what ure doing. I’m thinking of evoking both King Neptune and Asmodeus. Any thoughts on that?

Well Asmodeus is lustful but also wrathful, so he may be able to help but may send someone out to also assist if he alone can’t help. I’ve only worked with him for lust purposes.

1 Like

I hear him saying he can help with what I’m dealing with, but I’m weighing my options. I’ve used him once when I was really distraught about something. Not sure I’m that mad at the moment. Lol

Do what you think then

1 Like

Yes Asmodeus (and Aeshma Daeva who he is an aspect of) is good for conquering your enemies. He can help you and also show and make you what you need to become to do so. I have no comment on mixing his magick with the current of Neptune but do what you are guided to do

1 Like

Thanx. I’ll keep u guys posted.

1 Like

I promised I’d update you on how what I was working on went. I evoked and invoked Asmodeus, Lilith and Lucifer in the morning b4 a legal case. Have to say the 3 of them together yielded better results than Belial did for me. No offense to Belial. Maybe then I didn’t know how to work well with him, but maybe I also have a better relationship with the trio I just mentioned. Who knows. The most amazing thing about my case, I didn’t even have to say anything. It’s like it was done b4 it even started. Hail Asmodeus, Hail Lilith and Hail Lucifer :smiling_imp::metal::metal::metal:

1 Like

I hear if you want to do mind control , Paimon is your go to spirit

2 Likes

I’m cool with him too, but usually not for that purpose.

Ok , hope you prosper in your venture .

1 Like

im interested in working with asmodey but i dont have the proper evocation guide to evoke him ove heard a lot of him and quite fascinated about his personality hope he would like to work with me

1 Like

dantallion is great too in mind control amd changing thoughts of others

2 Likes

About an evocation guide…I really don’t have one…what works for me is usually sigil magic. Get his sigil and open it…I believe EA has a video on making contact with demons. You can review it and maybe use the ideas he talks about. Also, meditate on him. I use the enns on youtube for that sometimes. Good luck!