Asmodeus and Abaddon

Hi

I’ve heard that Asmodeus and Abaddon are two aspects of the same being is that true ? It’s not my word though I just heard it and I want to know these beings…

But a part of what they are saying is that whether mythology or true which still is a link Abaddon who is the greek Apollo was born of a human mother and his father was a god and according to Joy Of Satan Asmodeus was born of a human mother and his father was a god now this is not impossible because as we know there are people like lady Eva here who have a demon child so it’s very possible and this and many other traits they have links them according to the one who told me this so what do you guys think ?

Edit:

The other theory he has is that Abaddon is not Apollo but he’s a Saturnian angel who is still connected with Asmodeus

2 Likes

No there not the same JOS didn’t do there homework, apollo and apolloyn are not the same being in greek mythology. Asmodeus is originally a persian deamon of anger, jealousy & lust. Apolloyn/Abaddon are both a demon and place within Sheol (the underworld). Apolloyn means battle or destroyer, which is why Abaddon is called Abaddon the destroyer.

7 Likes

Ok thank you so much

1 Like