#AskMeAnything .. Highly, Deeply Welcomed, Appreciated, Respected, Expanded Magickal Contributions.. WHY "9" Demonic Gatekeepers? ANSWERED!

Hi. I really want to Thank You for connecting, knowing and allowing your Divine Revelation of The Nine Demonic Gatekeepers and The Revealed Secret Of Evocation, Soul Travel and Divination…
The holyspirit revealed to me spontaneously that there is a “SPECIFIC” Receptive Reason that you manifested the “9” demonic gatekeepers… Number 9 in particular…
Rose Crowley asked this question in one of Our Balg Family Youtube Lives…
From my eternally fearless Deep Insight, I feel it very strongly RELATES to The Book Of Galatians Chapter 5 verse 22 to 26 in the Holy Bible (BelialBrew/BelialRule/Infernal)…
Ahh… Glorryy!! … …

It speaks about/with The “9” Fruits of The HolySpirit…

*** ++ ++ ++ How glorious can Becoming A Living God be manifested for us at BALG/Malkuth-Valhallah-UnionOCHb/Our Life and how humble should we be about it or Be with our Phronesis and Ginosko??

I know that The proud speaking ones have never met Him. They have never met Archaleus, E.A Koetting Matthew… Indeed, He Is More Than A PROVIDER, when I say you are Lord, I mean You Are The “Absolute RULER”/LORD…

Thank you for finding me and NOT asking me for anything. I will not ask any further questions, All I will do Is " YES SIR! YES SIR!"…I have Reverential Fear To Be Yielded and Used, Chosen, Glorified, Justified, Possessed and Blessed by The Instruction…

LONG LIVE BALG…
LONG LIVE MATTHEW E.A KOETTING god.
MAY WE SAIL TO ANCHOR MORE EXCESS RUBBAS(Rbs)…
May King Odin Ruffa The Sea to Smoka we sail and smoother we Sail…
Aroooooo Mate!! !! !!
Anyietia a a a a a a a a !! POSESS THEM!!
Ajigwerere! Fire!!
Smooth Sailing Anye oh!! Anye…
Excess Rubbas Anye Ohh!!

Satan.

1 Like

Hi @Prophet_Ejiro_Paul_M, what are “rubbas”? :smiley:

3 Likes

I tried really really hard… but I could only find three possibilities lmao…

I’m leaning towards rubber ducks, with all the sea sounding references :woman_shrugging: :rofl:

3 Likes

Prayss, or high praise to human or spirt. I tink the post guy is nof a usa based guy. But i look and inly in usa have tat 9 demonic kings worship

1 Like

Rubas. Are praises

4 Likes

I am a member or an ex-member and Retired Deck Hands of The Supreme Vikings Confraternity… I bagged up in “Mother’s Deck - Alpha Marine Patrol” in Uniport, Nigeria specifically.

It is a Sacred Cult that worships King Odin the one eye God.

In it, Rubbas means BIG MONEY!! Or lots of Money…

Same as RBS. Or R.
Monkey means Rum or Brew.

Yo, Loot, Brew, Merry…
For Iceland has been sited…

Some dense men sailors are persuading me to Carry Ship, to Carry Alpha Marine and Become The Serving Executioner of AMP, Doctor1 Nigeria - 001 Nigeria, 001 De World…
But I have not made up my mind…or don’t know if I want it or am interested as I have my own secret cult I am running underground for the Spirit…

I also am thinking of just quiting black Magick to please my family inside of myself, NOT like they know or care and then become a Pastor like my mother.
I am really divided, very confused and yet very Certain, very Confident, very Powerful, very Passionate and full of Desire…

I don’t know what to do honey.
For the first time in a very long time…

2 Likes

Ok…if this is indeed for real, then you need to do what makes YOU happy. Period.

Not what will please your family, but what will please you. That may be a hard decision, and I’m not familiar with customs of Nigeria, so I don’t know how difficult life will be for you once you do make a decision…

…but make sure it’s YOUR decision, for YOU.

The rest of the stuff that’s posted is hard to understand.

4 Likes

Wtf… Lmao.
So dark from the truth.

Lol. Eleletielele… Eleleletiendemore…

For Prince Odin once cap…
See no see, tell no tell… For the eyes that see shall be Dead…

Aro, it is also cap…
Kontor kontor de raw… De harder de come, de Harder They Fall!!

Agbe, let them come in their numbers for Parasita Devon, On That Day… We Shall Know Who Is Who!!

Main Cartel, hear the words of a Retired, mama reject, papa reject… Odin Accepted, Tested, Confirmed, Qualified, Justified, Glorified and Victorious Norseman:
It was once cap "For I remember in the 13 century when the 25 Goddess say ‘Jazz Up, Jazz In, Jazz Down’…

Arooooooooo…For I remember …during Atlanta Merilertah Presentah War, when all De Bastard War Pull Dan… The Great King Odin was Standing with His Red Beret Shouting WOSKY!! …
With Selena Selena De Fortune Teller by his side GRANTING HIM SMOOTH SAILING!!
Smooth Sailing ANYEEEEeEeEE ooo!!!

Anyietiaaaaa!! POSSESS THEM!!
Ajigwerere! FIRE!!!
Excess ooo! Blood…

1 Like

You remind of Mama Friggas… Prince Odin most Rugged and Possess SM(Soul Mate) who encourage him to JIKE(Stand Firm) and revise(OUTSMART) the Mermaid so he can pass smoothly from Cantata… To Ratata. To Ratata.

You remind me of Prince Odin most wosky LT(Loot) Archipella who once Wida Prince Odin saying “King Odin King Odin, rougha de sea… For de BST(beast) are Upon Us…
Shall we perish when the wind, storms and seas Obey You??”
You remind me of Erik de Red and Bankana De Butcher… Some of De Ascended Heroes and first 8 legs of King Odin who stood firm by Him come rain come sun…

Thankyou for your loving advice!
Thank you darling. I heart you Xo Xo…

1 Like

I am sorry for the “seeming” difficulty of Understanding dearie…

Vikings ethics, norms and creeds are super difficult to grasp at first except of course the absence of Sunesis, Sophia and Phronesis in that context is Remedied with Direct Initiation (I mean “Direct Experience”, not just basic Hazing, Sakato Drills and Jike Jike Kuntor…)

Due to the Sacredness amd Oaths of the Creed, I will not be more clearer than this or overly clear in everything…
Thank you for Understanding.
One good trick to getting Vikings fully is “Just Fully Make Believe That You UNDERSTAND TOTALLY and Be Recklessly Bold, Fearless, Confident and Wise and Turn Those Up Every Single Time…”(This is ONLY if one is in or really WANT to BE in A Position Of Strong Power… … Or else the Hierarchies and SOBs will deal with you mercilessly for half-assing Your Wisdom and Royalty. Lol.)

Follow your heart.

You’re posting this on a magick forum, that should tell you a lot. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank You!!

1 Like