Asking

You are purposefully ignoring requests to do research, real research and asking us like some form of Alexa or Siri.

Entities sense this and any sense of self entitlement to others doing work on your behalf.

Better a horse telling you this than the angry entity itself don’t you think, or do you believe you ‘summon’ without giving the entity its correct mode of address?

3 Likes

Sorry but no. If you did research you would not be so disrespectful to Seere.
Treating a Daemon like some Call Girl won’t get you anything but trouble. This needs to be a relationship of respect in order for it to work.

I also just told you you don’t need a Daemon to break a bind, read what I posted for you.

You never answered my question about tgs or meditation. These are needed to hear and see the Daemons, it’s probably why you got nothing from Lucifer himself, but from what I’ve heard Lucifer will ignore an attitude like yours.

Remember a Daemon can ignore your requests if they don’t like something.

2 Likes

Important thing to remember; they succeeded, this is what matters not how they did it. They are not inferior your defenses were not strong enough.

Hey guys, is it in need of the Solomon circle or magic trangle to summon Lucifer

Figure it out, we’ve given you plenty.

1 Like

This spirit will tell you everything they specialize in. And witchcraft is the practice of wicca. What we do is called the occult. But if you want to feel fanciful about it call it magick.

1 Like

What? Really
Witchcraft is practice of Wicca
I am sure that this is false
I am not a wiccan and I still practice witchcraft as usual

1 Like

By modern terminology it is so when you say it expect that that is what people will think when you say it.

There are various forms of Wicca but at the end of the day it all falls under witchcraft now.

Now what we are is occultists because we study in a range of studies and not just adhere to a religion such as Wicca.

That’s not to say that wicca is also classified within the occult but there is a clear religious and philosophical aspect to it that is the brainchild of Greald Gardener.

Now many people of many paths come here to the modern Alexandria that is BALG but everyone does their own thing. So here we use the word occult in the same way the word martial arts is used. Its an umbrella term for everything mystical.

So wicca is to the occult as Kung fu is to martial arts.

Summoning demons is not witchcraft by today’s terminology its today called Ceremonial ritual magick. This covers everything in the realm of summoning nonphysical entities, from gods ,to srandom spirits ,to demons which are basically gods , to ghosts of the dead and much more.

2 Likes

Look into the work of Mark Allan Smith. He calls his stuff Primal Witchcraft or something along those lines. He’s got three books, Queen of Hell, The Red King, and The Scorpion God.

Ok? Wwho is he exactly because this is the first I 've heard this name

What ever it is called, it is nothing more than a word

1 Like

OK, try dropping the N bomb on a black dude, the C bomb on a Asian guy, or even the S bomb on a Hispanic fellow, or the H bomb on a Caucasian bloke and see if its just a word.
Actually if you dropped the H bomb on a Caucasian bloke he would be vaporized in a fraction of a second. Instead just call him a pecker wood. Lol

King Paimon
Dantalion
Hekate
Moon Goddess (Wicca)
Shanidev
Azazel
Lucifer

all of them can teach you magick.

2 Likes