Asking

Hey guys, I intend to summon the demon Seere tomorrow and I like to know what else he can do but the abilities that wwe have already known. Can he teach me more about witchcraft or something like that?

2 Likes

Have you even bothered to search the forum as you were advised to? There are threads detailing what Seere can do for you, as well as people’s experiences with him. Hint: He doesn’t teach witchcraft.

Finding hidden things is his specialty.

1 Like

Then wwhich demon can teach me witchcraft?

Azazel, Lucifer. A lot

Do research

3 Likes

Only way you’ll get anything from a Daemon is by putting work in so use the search feature here and read up.
People here will help if you have questions but you need to do some homework first.

Well, i have tried to summon azazel or even Lucifer but there was nothing to happen

And by the way, there are some witches in my city who are inferior to me so they couldn’t help me out

Do you know about getting into tgs or using meditation?
It’s not like the movies, they don’t pop out of no where when you call. It normally takes time to see and hear them. Practice on the Magicians part.

2 Likes

And what does that matter?

because they thought my practice was too extreme, so they tried to bind my magic whĂ­ch led to my many problems in practicing witchcraft

And now i need to summon a demon to teach me more about witchcraft so i can study it without asking for help from those inferior witches

Okay then finding a Daemon to teach you witchcraft probably isn’t the first thing on your list.
I’d suggest you work more on protections and breaking bindings first. This would probably help you get back into it.
King Paimon is mentioned here, perhaps he can help you.

They’re not inferior if they successfully bound you.

2 Likes

They are, they could do that because they casted it together,

And now I need to summon a demon so i can gain more energy to break the spell, and because i am currently not as powerful as before so i will jusst summon a quite low rank demon like Seere

Hahaha Seere is not a “quite low rank demon.” I suggest you get such an idea out of your head, or you’re likely to anger any demon you call upon. Thinking of him as somehow inferior won’t win you any favours.

4 Likes

But I thought he was inferior to Lucifer. Right?

Sorry please do some research first. Because you don’t seem to have knowledge about this subject. Hop on some videos of EA from the beginning. Demonic Hierarchy, Evocation class etc…

2 Likes

I did research about this, and I think I am now ready to summon a entity