Asking, waiting, looking for something

Hello everybody. My name is Ali (read it as Ally). I’m always looking for informations on occult, spiritual works and things like that, to all, I’m always reading. About 4 years. All books. Without limits. But, this year, I found E.A. Koetting. A friend of mine told me a lot about his books and success stories of him by working with that book(s) so he got me excited to have the books. Searched ways to buy his books. Bought all of them I guess, eBay… And then, I found out this forum. Which is so great for everyone. I nearly read all of the books that I bought. The Book of Azazel was my favourite. And I think these works are more different, from all. Just a feeling… Like, I only can have success with E.A.'s methods. But… Problem is, like in the title…
I’m always looking for the “thing” that would grow my spiritual energy, empower my astral senses, needed for a connection with spirits…
I was working with “Satanic Enochian Keys” (Not LaVey’s), which anybody can find it online, those days I was pushing myself to make my body shaped too strong, trying to have more muscles, but having no reason on mind… Serious readers will notice, that this looks like something from E.A.'s book. Difference is, Azazel… And I wasn’t adviced/guided by spirits or Azazel… I can’t see spirits, I can’t hear them, sometimes i feel something at the point of ajna, but sometimes (I tried and had this result, when I read a incantation from BoA, which everybody can find it in first pages).
But I’m always falling, failing. Even though, I was believing % 100 when try to do some magick practice. Btw, most of them was Satanic.
Last words for…
I’m looking for serious help. Serious advice. To understand… To make… And, to create.
I got books, a lot… Tried a lot. But no success.
I can’t see spirits, hear spirits, only thing that is positive is; sometimes I can feel something in my ajna chakra,
I want too see them, or hear them. If both can’t happen, I just wanna feel them alot, sense them too much…
I don’t know the ways that will do this. Any ideas on this?
Evocation needs… I don’t know, or understand the basics of evocation. So, I’m not doing anything no more. Because it fails all the time.
I got information, I got the source for information.
But still, I need help.
About empowering senses.
About basics of evocation.
And experiences. From nothing, to success.
My English is not so good, so I could have mistakes. If anybody has got specific question, please, ask.

Any story of real life experiences, any advice, any methods, any informations are welcomed (did i said it right)?

Thanks in advance.

Ali.

Your question is vague and not specific about achieving a particular result. I suggest less reading and more application. You already have the information, now you just need to put in the work. By work I mean continue to practice until you succeed, instead of trying something a few times and then quitting when it did not meet your imagination of what it might be like. Keep a record of everything and then review when you succeed or fail, and find out why, then tweak it the next time until you get it right. And keep trying day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year, decade after decade. That’s what I mean by work.

Since you have E.A.'s Works of Darkness and you are already familiar with the Satanic Current, that book should be a good match for you. Many people have reported great success when they worked that book. It is quite comprehensive and goes step by step from beginner to advanced.

EDIT: Pick a magickal technique or skill and work with it until it becomes a reliable tool, then add another one, etc. That is a proven method that has worked for many and that’s why I recommend Works of Darkness. It leads you directly in this kind of proven system. Not to just read it, but to do all the exercises step by step, keep a journal, and don’t move to the next exercise until you are successful with the first one. Then if you have problems with mastering a particular technique, ask.

^Exactly.

I recommend Works of Darkness to anyone starting out, it builds up the skills you need to progress. Jumping straight to a book or course on evocation without any fundamentals will leave you frustrated and full of doubt.

[quote="-TWF-, post:3, topic:2737"]^Exactly.

I recommend Works of Darkness to anyone starting out, it builds up the skills you need to progress. Jumping straight to a book or course on evocation without any fundamentals will leave you frustrated and full of doubt.[/quote]

Thanks for replies. Works of Darkness was the one with meditations, consecrating items, building up temple, right? Correct me if I’m wrong.
If that’s the one, I live in a country that everybody has got fanatic and bigoted hardcore Muslim madaf… beliefs, mostly. My friend is doing this perfectly, in privacy… But I don’t think that I can do all… Meditations can be made but items? Nearly impossible to find. And temple. “Temple should not be used for other purposes.” Again, correct me if I’m wrong, I’m writing these from my memory. Every person of my country is using others room as they wish, has got no respect for privacy and they can kill me for their f… up “Kill That Satanist for God/Allah shsgevsv!!!” ideology -if you are not believing to Islam (especially), you’re Satanist no matter what, brainless people…-. Am I thinking too much? Or these all are just a sign of that I’m a paranoiac person? I’m writing too much. Because I can’t talk these topics.

Could you guys please give me some experiences from your beginner times? This would be great for me.

Thanks for everything.

All magick happens thanks to The Altar. Build yours. Direct all of your efforts and working to this sole purpose and build a solid Altar. You say you have nowhere to keep a temple nor the tools, but both The Temple, The Tools and The Altar are within yourself, not without.

When I first started I read a book that included some meditations and various exercises. I did them and experienced some things that I never had before. It doesn’t matter so much where you start as long as you keep going and expand your learning. The important thing is to do what you can and keep going.

Another great thing about the WoD book is that you can start without any tools at all, the first exercises do not require any. There are instructions in Works of Darkness for creating an Astral Temple which is another way of saying what Diazin has said above here. This would allow you to practice without needing physical tools.

Firstly, thanks for the idea. That has reminded me the poem of Satan: “There is no God, but “Myself”. Knowing this, who dares to worship? Knowing this, who dares to worship to the false gods of the Quran and the bible?” -Satan/Quret Al-Yezid.
A real illumination, a deep philosophical truth.

Got more questions.
Can I use a normal table (that only I use) as altar?
Binaural beats, which one is the best (theta or alpha), to achieve the state for (me) a beginner?
JoS says that, invoking (lower order) demons (for beginners) can bring energy while meditating, and that energy could make one’s spiritual level to get higher, what do you guys think about it?

Thanks in advance, for everything.

Edit: Thank you NariusV. So, “learning+understanding+doing+keep doing it” is the true key of achieving.

These informations are so great for beginners, and me. All of them. Ideas are perfect. Thanks for the replies.

Have you watched E.A’s lecture on this? If not, grab a notebook and when you have privacy to listen, go to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYTeFJvY-oQ

My English is not so good, so I could have mistakes. If anybody has got specific question, please, ask.

Any story of real life experiences, any advice, any methods, any informations are welcomed (did i said it right)?

Don’t worry about your English - you probably speak better than most of us could speak your home language! :slight_smile:

Yes, you could even use a cloth or other covering that only you use - remember how vodou, which is EXTREMELY powerful, was first practiced by slaves brought in chains to the sometimes-fanatical Christians of north America - these men and women had no rights, no ritual equipment, nothing they could set aside and dedicate, and they still found powerful energies and made a powerful practice there.

Every time you reject the religion of the masses who obey a god who is taking their power, you take on that power - and the most powerful altar is within your own heart because it’s made of YOUR strength of will and YOUR vision and determination.