Asking spirit question

Hello all. I have already asked help with couple of things in my older threads. I am sorry if i came to be as a person who is just asking for help and its not giving any help. I have tons of research and studies behind me regarding occult , but not to much practice. I am not really good at scrying and using other various methods for communication with spirits. Most important why i am not good is i have no actual connection,relationship with spirits to much.There is just one reason why i made this thread, and reason is: that i am asking and looking he/she that is very good at communicating with spirits with who he/she already has history find and has connection to. Reason for this is that i just want you/her ask spirit one questions and that is it. Just one question ,nothing more. For free of course, if anyone has knowledge,will to perform this task for me i would be greatly thankful to him/her for it. If anyone is interested post below you are interested and i will send you private message regarding the question. It does not matter how much time it takes to do task i mentioned earlier , will it be 2 days or 2 weeks. Time does not matter. However i am just asking as well that you do not research about subject of question . I ask that the question and words of question be NOT researched on internet or in any other way. There are many reasons to it, but you should already know why. If you already know what the question is all about it does not matter , just ask the spirits about it.

What do you want? PM me.

2 Likes

I have not idea what you want to know OR if I even CAN help you but I am willing to try…

2 Likes

I can try to help you :slight_smile:

2 Likes