Asking for help

Yeah so Ive been researching left hand path and shite for a few weeks, but info varies. I wanna evoke King Paimon and some people say I can do it with just pure meditation and a Sigil as a beginner while others say I should wait for a long time until I’ve read a lot and have special ritual gear and stuff(I have no money). What would you go about doing at my experience level, and if u would summon King Paimon, what ritual should I do. Like some brosefs bring a list of shit they want to ask for, or should I use candles, what has helped you in your experience with him. This would be my first evocation and I apologize if these questions are super jumbled, I’ve just been shootin the shit on this site so far trying to learn the basics and I’ve had a ton of questions build up, thanks bruv

1 Like

All you really need is a quiet place and the sigil of King Paimon. Then open the sigil.

Candles and everything else is optional.

1 Like

Ok I gotcha, thanks

1 Like

In answer to your question, you don’t choose King Paimon. King Paimon chooses you. You must present an offering. I suggest oranges covered in Manuka honey and Godiva chocolate liquor. Offer Red Roses and place his image or digit in a frame. Recite Linan Tasa Jaden Paimon. Burn frankensense incense and trace his sigil with your blood when you call him. Do all these, and he will come to you. He is a King. Have your requests written down. Do not doubt. He finds it insulting.

5 Likes

Thank you for the detailed reply!

1 Like

Hey man I’ve noticed everyone has different opinions on this like you have to do this or have to do that but I think its bs IMO. Somethings help for sure but I don’t think one persons method is the only method. You don’t need anything at all not even a sigil but that can be debated,

The one thing I’ve heard and have to agree with is magic is everywhere and you can do magic without any tools whatsoever but tools help people especially beginners. Its kind of your state of mind from what I interpret. but everyone has their own beliefs.

I personally have evoked entitys without anything but sigils.

Ive only been doing this for a few months.You may not be successful right away but when you are you will no.

My second evocation is when I new this was all very legit.

Even though I still cant see or really hear (all the time) I can sense the energy and feel physical contact.

Good luck. just stick with it of you really want to do it. I wouldn’t suggest half assing it though. If your gonna do it do it. You don’t need all the fancy tools like i said but you need to be serious and have the solid intentions

2 Likes

An image of him, like those drawings of him that he has on google?

2 Likes

Yes. It helps. It’s more the intent. Personally, he has dark hair and is Mesopotamian looking. Your intent in pleasing him has to be there. If you are female, you may also experience him in the middle of the night. Tell your boyfriend to relax because it’ll piss him off. Don’t piss him off.

1 Like

Does he appear in dreams?

1 Like

He appears to my wife. He comes in different forms. You will dream lucid dreams. When he’s there, there is no doubt he is there. He’s fucking awesome, and will send familiars that will help you become a powerful magician. Humble yourself, do not be cheap with him. Remember, He is very obedient to Lucifer. He has one agenda in mind; the addition of more humanity in hell. He doesn’t bother with those who do not share in his vision in one way or another.

2 Likes

Ok thanks, but is this hell like a fiery torture chamber or just where the demons chill, sry for all the dumb questions haha just wondering, and yeah he sounds super badass

1 Like

Well “haha” it’s no fucking joke. So, know what you’re getting into before calling him. The atmosphere gets very thick when he gets there. You may have trouble breathing when he gets there.

1 Like

Gotcha

1 Like

You’re welcome. Just understand, the unbelievable power you are going to be trying to summon when you worked summoning him. He is a king. There is no joke, he is serious business, he brings good things to those who are committed to him, but if you plan on fucking around pick another person.

2 Likes

I’ll make sure to be serious when dealing with him, thanks again

2 Likes

You are very welcome. If you’re among those were lucky to be chosen by him. Do whatever he says. Continue your relationship with him and build it. You will grow tremendously in your magical practice. Good luck. Be respectful. That’s all I’m saying.

2 Likes

To annoy King Paimon? Or my boyfriend?(I have no boyfriend).Would that be having sex with King Paimon?I did not understand the part of trying it.Is he like Asmodeus or Belial?Does he have these sex things?

Sorry, but I could not help thinking about certain things.Does he appear to his wife? Is this a sexual thing?This is pretty weird, I’m sorry, I really could not help but have some thoughts, about him being a sexual guy:’(

Whatever happens between Paimon and those he chooses for this is Paimon’s business and not up for discussion.

1 Like

King Paimon does not sleep around, if that is what you are asking. I personally know a magician who is married to the great king.

1 Like