Asking for binaural beat suggestions and advice

Hey, it’s been some time from when I last posted something on here.

But lets get to the point of my thread. I am looking to experiment with binaural beats for forcing open the kundaleny (yes I am aware I more then likely spelled that wrong.) And the third eye.

I am asking for suggestions and advice.

4 Likes

[quote=“Ozraga, post:1, topic:8927”]Hey, it’s been some time from when I last posted something on here.

But lets get to the point of my thread. I am looking to experiment with binaural beats for forcing open the kundaleny (yes I am aware I more then likely spelled that wrong.) And the third eye.

I am asking for suggestions and advice.[/quote]

I got mine to rise to working by working with my charkras everday. Twice a day.
I have an app that lets me set a certain amount of time for each chakra. And its has setting to either hear the sound for that chakra or a frequency or a musical note.
I seem to do well with vibrating the word. Like RAM for the solar phlexus. It keeps me focused and dosent let my mind wander off as easily.

But for binarial beats i like this one and a few others on youtube.Travel the Astral Planes - ASTRAL PROJECTION SLEEP MUSIC - Binaural Beats Isochronic Tones - YouTube

3 Likes

Try out the Google play store and there is an app called Binaural beats therapy and it has a beat for every state you want to achieve. I had gotten into such sound meditation technology back in the 90’s with this guy named Dane Spots and been using that technology ever since.

3 Likes

Any particular app I should look at? Dane Spots?. I’ll have to look into him.

Any particular app I should look at? Dane Spots?. I’ll have to look into him.[/quote]
It’s called Binaural beats therapy that’s the name of the app, and the same spots stuff was called the brain power supercharger.

1 Like

I listen to Strobe by Deadmau5 on my sexy Skullcandy head phones and it accomplishes the same thing.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestions, I’ll will look into each of these. :slight_smile:

I’d advise against anything but pure theta. There are a few put there that do more harm than good.
You should relax and meditate to pure theta and try to feel the frequency and allow yourself to a tune to it.
If you don’t fancy the binaurals then may I suggest invoking spirits who are willing to help you work on this. You could invoke then and then listen to their instructions from there.

2 Likes

[quote=“Neploth, post:8, topic:8927”]I’d advise against anything but pure theta. There are a few put there that do more harm than good.
You should relax and meditate to pure theta and try to feel the frequency and allow yourself to a tune to it.
If you don’t fancy the binaurals then may I suggest invoking spirits who are willing to help you work on this. You could invoke then and then listen to their instructions from there.[/quote]

I will keep that in mind and I appreciate your input. :slight_smile:

I disagree man, there are a lot of great binaural beats on YouTube. Some for OOBE, and others tuned specifically for different chakras.

I NEEDED binaurals to get myself started, but of course you want to treat them like training wheels and reach that feeling place independently.

My advice is to be VERY sensitive to how each one makes you feel. Like pretend your hung over and can not tolerate any sensations that don’t bring you clam, relief, and ease.

Sometimes you’ll notice the thoughts that distract you are related to the frequency your hearing.
If after 5-10 seconds you don’t feel yourself sink into the sounds, It’s not the right binaural/ frequency for you at that moment.

A couple I like to frequent include:

(The 2nd one not as much anymore, and yes the first one is directed to specific aims- change/ Transformation; but it’s very mellow and soothing).

Theres also a guided meditation through your chakras, which if you use a as general guide, without following completely to the T, can generate VERY powerful Energetic experiences.

It’s all about bridging the Mind-body gap. And notocing how your Mind/ Thought/ Intentions, create REAL changes to your
Body ( albeit the dormant Energetic layers).

Do what feels good, be persistent, but listen to your body for maximum results!

5 Likes

I disagree man, there are a lot of great binaural beats on YouTube. Some for OOBE, and others tuned specifically for different chakras.

I NEEDED binaurals to get myself started, but of course you want to treat them like training wheels and reach that feeling place independently.

My advice is to be VERY sensitive to how each one makes you feel. Like pretend your hung over and can not tolerate any sensations that don’t bring you clam, relief, and ease.

Sometimes you’ll notice the thoughts that distract you are related to the frequency your hearing.
If after 5-10 seconds you don’t feel yourself sink into the sounds, It’s not the right binaural/ frequency for you at that moment.

A couple I like to frequent include:

(The 2nd one not as much anymore, and yes the first one is directed to specific aims- change/ Transformation; but it’s very mellow and soothing).

Theres also a guided meditation through your chakras, which if you use a as general guide, without following completely to the T, can generate VERY powerful Energetic experiences.

It’s all about bridging the Mind-body gap. And notocing how your Mind/ Thought/ Intentions, create REAL changes to your
Body ( albeit the dormant Energetic layers).

Do what feels good, be persistent, but listen to your body for maximum results![/quote]

Thank you for all your insight and input! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

When I was doing hypnotherapy I used to use a “mind machine” (a computer with goggles and headphones) that allowed you to program binaural/theta/white noise and various other states. The flashing lights in the goggles would match the audible tone. In practise most times it would just induce a hypnotic trance, but I’m sure other states could be achieved. Maybe a bit old-school now, but maybe second hand ones are available on Ebay and suchlike?

2 Likes

Very long hypnotic and relaxing theta one here.

2 Likes

Isochronic tones are in general superior to binaural beats. And you don’t need to use headphones to achieve the results you want with them as well.

You might find tracks with them on YouTube. Give it a shot.

2 Likes
1 Like

The one I have used for the past year which works the best is called “THIRD” on youtube

1 Like