Asking evoked spirit to banish entities while present?

Wondering has anyone tried this after closing ritual? Asking an evoked spirit demon to depart after business is done, and essentially bringing back or banishing any unwanted entities that may have “slipped through” along with that specific spirit while they depart?

In short, can they banish or cleanse on our behalf if asked to instead of one doing the LBRP. Of course one should do on their own but anyone try this? Curious.

When I used my Ouija board very first, the demon what came to me banished every spirits around me (4-6 of them) without asking me about that. Of course it is possible. You can ask strong spirits, demons, angels etc. to banish unwanted ‘visitors’ from your near.

2 Likes

I do not see a problem with this if you have a close relationship with the spirit that you would be asking.

1 Like

Yes, if they are capable.

1 Like

Yes they certainly can, and most of them will. I’ve had experiences when things have slipped in and even attempted to attach. On one occasion I had evoked Asmodeus, and at least one had come in. As soon as I realized it had and was going to be a problem, I asked the demon to send it out, and immediately I could see something dark flee, and something fell on my temple floor. So long story short, since then I always respectfully ask them at the beginning to make sure these things are not allowed in, and so far they have kept them out.

1 Like

It can be done, but I recommend doing it yourself.

1 Like

Interesting. So they can be asked to do this upon evoking and/or asked right before they depart when one closes ritual. I would think asking at first upon evoking would be the better choice.

Yes since then I ask at beginning of evocation. It is the best time to do it. When I first started communication and evocations with Asmodeus, I didn’t realize the importance. I’m somewhat newish to lhp, but not to magick. I just figured if I ran into problems I would do the lesser banishing ritual, but with this demon I haven’t needed to since.

1 Like

Something came to mind and I found a need to bump this thread.

If I were to ask a spirit to banish possible parasitic or uninvited entities coming through while evoking, and if they are successful in banishing them, would I still have to perform yet another banishing ritual after the spirit I called departs and I end ritual?

1 Like

No probably not. But it would probably depend on the spirit evoked. I have tried banishing them thru banishing ritual, it always takes longer and you have to feel their presence which isn’t comfortable, asking the demon to send out something you have not invited is the quickest way, at least for me, and I haven’t needed to banish because the effect was pretty much immediate.

1 Like

That’s somewhat a relief. You answered my question to my other thread I just created lol. Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:
I thought there would be residual energy left behind when the spirit departs. I agree, I’ll rather have them do the job when the time comes and when I’m ready.

By the way off topic: Do you use a scrying mirror? I have a question if you do.

Yes, I sometimes command a spirit to banish or “clear and hold space” especially when I’m having problems. And they do certainly try.

But here’s the caveat. Nothing in the entire universe can defy vibrational attraction. If you have a strong vibrational attraction going on that’s bringing parasites or imposters, there’s nothing the summoned spirit can do about that. You need to be deliberately managing your vibration to minimise these types of problems.

1 Like

No I sure don’t scry. Need to buy or make a scrying mirror.

1 Like

Right. I’ve been warned about parasites so I’ll be sure to keep this in mind. But interesting nonetheless how they can also banish. I’ve always thought only Angelic forces were able to.

You have to remember, that every demon king President or Duke,whatever has legions beneath him, that he/ she governs. So technically when you invoke one of them you’re invoking those under the demon as well. So, like I told you b4, as negative energy goes, prepare yourself mentally for any invocation, make sure you’re ready. Like it was mentioned, vibrationally. You need to raise your vibration, and the vibration in your environment.

2 Likes

Not true. The angels may oppose the demons, but they do not enjoy battling with them, so that should tell you something.

1 Like

I sure printed out our long conversation. It’ll be my go-to for preparation for warding and protection. I have to read it thoroughly again…

1 Like

Awesome. Good to know this at last.

Just please don’t be in a rush to invoke Belial. Not a good idea. Im not ready for Belial, I’m already forming a good rapport with one demon king, and I’ll tell you he’s more than enough, and if I was a newbie, it would be so overwhelming to me.

1 Like

I came to realize I’m not ready for Belial yet. He may have called me in the dream to send a message, but not necessarily to mean it’s time to evoke him so I wont risk it. I’ve been considering Prince Seere. Many say he’s absolutely great for beginners.

1 Like