Asking Asmodeus

So I have already asked Asmodeus but I wasnt specific so is it smart asking him again for specific target?

Of course it is, as long as you approach him with respect and a true apology for loosing his time the previous time when you were not specific. Good luck.

6 Likes

Thank you so much should I invoke him or evoke him and what do you think about digital sigils?

1 Like

I’m using digital sigils all the time and enns from youtube. They’re working just fine. Just relax and be patient till you feel Asmodeus presence and ask him questions, help or whatever you need. I’m not that new into that but I have never felt the need to understand the difference between invokation and evokation.

2 Likes

Do you hear him? I actually dont but I think he hears me…

1 Like

Asmodeus - yes. I heard him very clearly and he was not at all happy with my approach towards my relationships. This is not something I could have imagined myself or a fruit of my subconsciousness because I had never realised it. The time I changed my approach everything seems a lot different. But I don’t hear as clear as Asmodeus all the other entities that I work with.

4 Likes

I dont hear any entities is there any easy way I can hear him?

1 Like

There’s no any universal way, but don’t you worry. The time you tell him that you need him to speak to you, he’d find a way to give you answers.

1 Like

Do you have instagram so I can contact you over there? Its a lot easier for me on instagram if u dont mind

1 Like

No, I’m not using social media but you’re always welcome to PM me.

2 Likes

im gonna pm you