Asking about Duke Zepar (Adultery and cheating)

Hello everyone, I’m new in the forum. I am most of a RHP magician, but I have found angels are more interested in accomplish my petitions when they are in “the great order of things”, so I haven’t got results in the sexual petitions. I have interest in a woman who is my neighbor, she is married, but I want to fuck her. I read that Zepar incites women to adultery, anyone has gotten any experience of this kind? Thank you for your answers, any experience is useful.

3 Likes

You might do better with Gremori, if Corwin Hargrove’s Goetai Pathworking is correct… I can’t vouch for it, I haven’t tried anything like it, I’m way too proud than to poach someone else’s partner.

However, from the book: "Encourage forbidden attraction: … It does not create fake feelings, so only works if there is the potential for attraction."

3 Likes

thank u, I tought of gremory too

1 Like

In situations like this, you should be aware that not only does there need to be attraction present, there also needs to be a lack of fear. If she’s too scared of discovery or something like that, then fear could prevent her from acting on her attraction. You could also curse their relationship. If she is not being satisfied at home, it is more likely that she will be open to looking elsewhere. And isn’t it just so convenient, that there’s a hot neighbor right next door?

1 Like

King Asmoday can break up marriages, delights in splitting apart newlyweds. He’s the demon of sin. Lust, adultery, greed etc.

You can call on him with no shame.

4 Likes

Well, that’s pretty good advice, I will take it, thank u

1 Like

thank u for your answer, I don’t really want to break her marriage u know? May sound silly but She’s pretty hot and I like the excitement of fucking someone else sexy wife, considering she’s almost 8 years older than I am, you think he can help me with that?

1 Like

No, it’s not silly at all. It may seem messed up, but people have affairs all the time. I’m not here to judge, just give advice.

Since you don’t want to break their marriage, King Asmoday may be a bit much since he’s called on to break up relationship. He can help you, but you might want to tell him you’re not looking to break them up. I agree with calling on Gremori, she can bring a lover to you even if they’re in a relationship. She may be the better option.

3 Likes

I agree with the Queen here, King Asmoday could be a bit over the top for your needs, Gremori would be ideal and if you wanted to get really frisky you could try Ladilok or even Prince Sitri.

2 Likes

Thank u very much, I might call her for help

1 Like

Hello, I thought ladilok could only be called using a proccess of kingdom of flames, Sitri is also good? thank u for ur answer

1 Like

Not judging or advising you on how and why on your decision, I’m going to mention something about the aftermath. I would keep in mind that she may get obsessed with you after the act, this may cause her to do crazy things. Leave her husband and want to be with you. If you wish to not be with her, she may stalk, pester and maybe even try to cause harm. If her husband finds out he may be pissed and may take action on his anger.

Just some things to keep in mind. Because whatever Spirit you choose to call upon, may grant you your desire, but what about the after effects? Just saying.

3 Likes

Yes thank u, I have thought about that a lot, that is what have been keeping me from doing it, but I’m kind of tired of being obsessed with this, so fuck it, I’m just gonna do it and deal with it later

Sounds like that’s your actual problem.

Why not try Belial to break the addiction to a fantasy, and let the dream stay unsullied by a reality that is unlikely to pan out as you imagine?

And any entity that can generate lust can also break those chains, instead of letting them control you.

3 Likes

Because I’m not the kind of guy who has a lot of sex and I actually want to have sex with her. I want to satisfy my fantasy even if it’s not what I expected, It’s all about making a point to myself of getting what I want

FRIMOST
Seducing Virgins, Seduction Of Younger Women, Seduction Of Wives, Lust, Desire, Adultery, Passion.

I never work with Zepar nor Frimost before, but Frimost seems fit for this matter.

Thank u for your answer, do you know any book where I can get info of him?

JSK Book : Frimost and Klepoth

maybe look into a swinger’s club my dude

it’s not a big city my friend, they are a little elitists