Asking a spirit to bring death :

Last post on this issue I promise but after taking the Baron’s, Odin’s and many deities advices, I decided to bring death on the target. I want it to be quick and painless like in the Prince Of Egypt movie.

Would simply petitioning a deity, actually kill the target? Sorry it’s my first baneful working and yes I have another Deity to help me in the event of backlash. AA Azrael and Hel have agreed to help me kill target painlessly. I was gonna go with Serkhet but I’ll save it for someone more deserving. Most death rituals seen to require ingredients or at least sigils but I feel as if a petition is safer mostly for my paranoia.

I’ll be destroying the targets defenses when I have time. I’d appreciate any last minute advice.

Thanks and I will update on this thread.

Thanatos is the primordial God of peaceful Death, such as death in sleep, etc. However, yes a petition spell is helpful in this case or your own energy work with them backing it up also works, or you can go the ritualistic way if available.

2 Likes

I’m familiar with him but I haven’t really worked with him at all so I decided to go with deities I’m comfortable with.

You’re right, I need to use my own energy work to bind his blessings, I’ll be transferring it. Then I’ll call on a Hindu God to bind his Ancestors from interfering. Then call on the Goddess to take his life peacefully. It’s gonna take a lot of work but I’m ready.

Any update

1 Like

Destroyed their defenses no problem

Worked with two Goddesses to weaken their minds. Worked.

Unfortunately on the day I was going to petition my beloved Goddess to take them, I fell into a state of DKA. I did go to her realm and she said she’ll said a lot to me.

1 Like