Asking a Demon to confirm a Pact

If a demon has not written a signature on a blood pact, and has not indicated clearly yes or no, should one assume that the pact is active, or not?
if there is no apparent activity, at what point does one assume the pact is invalid?

thanks in advance for any helpful comments from sorcerers who have looked at this question

From what I’ve been told, you evoke the entity and place the signed pact (with bloody thumbprint as well) into the triangle with them. If they agree, they will put their astral signature/mark on it. If you can’t see well enough to witness it yourself, you either need to: a) wait til you get better, b) get someone who can see to witness it, c) hope for the best.

I recommend getting some stylets or autostylets from a medical supply place or the drug section of a grocery/department store for the blood letting. They’ll be near the diabetic supplies, you could also ask the pharmacist.

If it feels like the pact was successful it probably was, if not, you might want to look into why it didn’t want to go for it.

A simpler solution than what I proposed, and I think accurate as well.

To build on what you said redcircle a week long regimen of aspirin (or low-dose aspirin if you have stomach problems) to help thin down the blood also makes blood letting a bit easier. I used a small bottle cap as a container and was able to put good amount of blood with two lancets to do a working with runes.

From what I've been told, you evoke the entity and place the signed pact (with bloody thumbprint as well) into the triangle with them. If they agree, they will put their astral signature/mark on it. If you can't see well enough to witness it yourself, you either need to: a) wait til you get better, b) get someone who can see to witness it, c) hope for the best.
I am familiar with the procedure. In this case, I proposed a pact for 1 year. I got an indication that I should upgrade the Circle of Pacts, which I did, and then performed the ritual again. My clairvoyant abilities are not well developed yet so I could not see any acceptance of the pact. I assumed all was well and then proceeded with rituals. But as of yet -- nothing. I did not specify an exact time limit for the rituals, but requested they be completed immediately. Still no results. This is a change from the 90 day pact I had where I was getting good results. if the Pact is rejected then I may need to revise it or move on. Any comments from the more experienced sorcerers? Thanks in advance I am hoping for comments from advanced sorcerers or those who have worked with TBOA thanks

I’m confused. Why are you trying to make Pacts with demons when you can’t even see them? Why don’t you develop your Vision and then evoke the demon and ask it directly, “I want you to teach me all that you know and propel me into Power and Darkness over [insert time limit].”? This is not only easier, but it will be much more powerful to evoke the demon multiple times a day during the time period [read: without circle or triangle] and Walk with it during the set time limit, constantly.

Why don't you develop your Vision

I practice scrying almost daily
what do you suggest
thanks in advance

You can use the method from Works of Darkness or Questing After Visions. You could turn to visualization exercises from various books [such as Konstantino’s Summoning Spirits]. You could do Chakra exercises. Benjamin Rowe [an Enochian practitioner] is renown for his skrying exercises.