Ask Patrons What's Up

I had a channel via King Paimon. I had noticed a quiet, an odd absence of energy. So I asked what was going on. He related that they were preparing for an event that will affect humanity, not in a good way. A physical event.
So, I implore you to ask your patrons their take. I’ve been reluctant to even mention it to get verification but if others get same info, then the message he gave to go with the info is legit.

14 Likes

I’ll ask mine in a few hours, brb

3 Likes

Have been told a couple of weeks ago there’s something going on that will affect mostly the Black Magicians.

3 Likes

Is it connected to a withering/fading?

2 Likes

I can’t say while keeping privacy at the same time… It’s a physical and spiritual event that will make spirits divide.

7 Likes

Crazy synchronicity, I just heard an occultist this morning saying something was coming.

5 Likes

I had noticed this shit too. Weird.
Whatever the event is, sides are and will be chosen…

6 Likes

why dont you ask.

2 Likes

I feel kinda foolish to not have noticed that Belial hasn’t been so present lately, like, he doesn’t come drink wine with me anymore, and doesn’t show up at random like he used to. I suppose it’s time to put my mirror to the test.

5 Likes

To my sight…
A force is making it’s way into he world which is gonna result in some catastrophic shit taking place. Has to do with legislature probably. Feels like we are going back to Salem witch trials times lololol

Either that…or This force of pure Evil (not the helpful kind but legit evil) is making the spirits step.back not out of fear, but uh, we’re gonna have to deal with this on our own.

The last thing that comes to mind is explosions (massive) and mushroom clouds

Shrugs

6 Likes

That should not be taken literal lol It may be symbolic
Who knows it could be a war of Ideals and Ideologies going on?

6 Likes

Maybe it would be more helpful to inquire about the outcome of said event rather than the event itself? Any insights?

4 Likes

Whatever is going on…all hell is gonna break loose and not in a good way

5 Likes

What of start time? I got cold weather.

6 Likes

I’m seeing cities in ruins and on fire. Chaos in the streets. Death.

Time? Late December, early january

6 Likes

I’m seeing a ripple being caused in the Astral.originating from a single source that seems to be a Black Magician.

This ripple sets into motion Events among world leaders that suddenly turns violent (a cold war going hot). We are no longer TALKING spiritual/mundane politics, but we are acting on It now.

4 Likes

Well…glad I’m not the only one. I got that beings were staging to attack. Soon. That the gods were making determinations and assigns on those they would/could protect.
King Paimon said to those that are under him, to remain calm, steady and to prepare for fast changes (ongoing) and that was AN ORDER. He noted that governments knew of it but knew they were helpless against it.

6 Likes

Economic collapse will be the first

3 Likes

Which then leads to war

3 Likes

You got a name? PM if you do.

4 Likes