Ask Me Anything — Advanced Vampire Magick With N.D. Blackwood

Greetings Sang and thanks for reaching out to me.
To be honnest with you, I haven’t received a similar testimony any other readers…an hyppothesis might be a form of empathy?
Maybe some of the things present in this work resonnate in a particular manner into you. I encourage you to follow your instinct, and engage or not in that type of practice according to it.

Best regards

N.D

1 Like

Alright, thank you for the advice

1 Like

After the vampiric operation is done I just relax and feel the energy vibrating within. When I do the water cleaning (drinking from my chalice) of my used chakra do I also wash away both positive and negative? Is it actually a bad idea that hinder the effect of the operation?

1 Like

I rarely do cleansing.
One of my working method is to overload myself and my surroundings with the energy that I evoke.

1 Like

Drained energy?

No, from ritual I mean.

same here tbh, i love feeling the energy swirl around and through everything around me

2 Likes

Hi, when does your 2nd book out please? :blush:

1 Like

Hi Jeissica !
2022 I guess, I’m currently working on it. This book will be the full curriculum of the Green Order and will probably double sized Draugadróttin. I also plan to deliver few hours of filmed rituals and mist
instruction or course with it.

4 Likes

I’m not sure I understand?

1 Like

oh cool! I’m very looking forward to it! Thank you very much :slight_smile:

Are their advantages or disadvantages in supplying vampiric magick with elemental magick?
If I end up depleting the target I feed on what are the signs or symptoms I will experience?

Is it possible to drain someone’s energy from a long-distance? I want to make the person very weak and manipulate him easier.

2 Likes

Know any ways of getting past the Aer? I took part in the theosophists toast of mummified organ jars mistaken for wine as Mercury does for Psyche, and feel as close to withdrawal as any other at times hearing the voices of the wind.

I’ve heard Nyx might have a few ways, but I haven’t seen eye to eye with her. I’m getting curious as to how heavy the air is without all the aer around, and I know she flies

its possible, but usually i havnt had too much luck with it yet, i can do it closely though
check out Draugaurdrotten, its got some good stuff in there on vampirisim, although you can also get some useful information from works of darkness by koetting that can get you started too :smiley: This video also lines out the basics too

2 Likes

poggers :smiley: ill definitely be looking to buy once its out :smiley:

My target is far away-around 300 miles from me,so i do not have physical access.I want to drain the energy from it and attack with entities like Glasya Labolas to put it into deep depression.Also i use the implant thoughts technique from the forum.

Greetings folks
Sorry for this period of absence, I’m a bit overwhelm by work with the writting of my second book.
Here is my latest appearance in the Cvlt of You with Adam Nox.

I will take time to answer some of your questions soon.

4 Likes

Hello ND Blackwood,

I have been working with my target and found out some interesting traits about him…will share.

I have been involved 7yrs with a col vert narcissist and i am a toy to him…I am taking back my ability to think of myself…begin he’s a profiler and an emotional manipulator highly trained/studied military. I am learning to shut him down and turn him into a supplier for me.

I asked EA this for rb [So very much want to change patterns that hold me back… that were created by not only my christian mother, an my latest ex; the col-vert narcissist both were. My attraction to those types is because to my patterns (I have to learn to stop supplying those who want to take my energy) so I can be the an individual and be freedom to preform magick in my own powerful higher self.]

although these types can be found at work, social, and family I need to learn.to shut them down and make them a supplier or walk away…I been given this opportunity to overcome this challenge and be not only a survivor but, someone who has taken control of her life and is a powerful, sultry and successful waoman/vampriess

1 Like