Ask Me Anything — Advanced Vampire Magick With N.D. Blackwood

Herr Blackwood, As a practitioner of the vampiric way, what are your thoughts about " the Infernal Vampire Handbook" by D.H. Thorne (if you’ve read it, ofcourse)? i am especially curious how you see getting the vampire condition by means of Lilith or Asmodai feeding on you, giving you energetic instability, and how that is different, if at all, than getting vampirism from these Undead Immortals.

I have DH’s book in my own collection and I will deffinitly read it pretty soon. DH being a serious magician, I’m sure I will find some interesting content in. I’ll keep your informed.

What I can already say, I that inside the Green Order, there was nine month preparatory period, during that time, you had to commune with Lilith on a regular base. This in order to prepare your physical, astral and mental to receive the contact of the Undeads.
Has to be noted that this was specifical to the Path of the Dragon, where your goal is to become a permanant physical Gateway for the Undeads. Doing so without that time of preparation would be considered dangerous.
Still in other path, the Undeads can still be evoked as others spirits are, without the permanant posession. In that case the preparation time isn’t a necessity.

2 Likes

No sir. I mean just different techniques for draining energy from one and giving to another… But I suppose now that you mention it it would be like interesting to hear your thoughts as well on ability transfer… Of you have any you’d care to share with me. I’d also once again like to thank you for taking the time to comverse with me…

Please forgive my typos as well… I’d do well to proofread more :joy:

This is possible absolutely . EA as demonstrated it in a video , using a crystal. Draining is done with the Left Hand, while you let the energy flow into the person or objet you want to charge with the right hand.

2 Likes

Yes… I was just curious as to if you had any other techniques for this…on a side note… You know I have to ask… Can we get a sneak peak at the new mask?

My own version isn’t so different from EA’s methodology. I rely more on kinesthetic sense than visualisation when it comes to energy, that may be a difference of process, but the endgoal is the same.
I will release interviews soon, I guess. I recently recorded one with Aserial Krabat. The new mask will come with it .
Again, it as no magickal value. It just allow me to talk way easily that the first, while not exposing myself.

2 Likes

I have tried to do that with a mountain rock to heal myself by absorbing the energy with the left hand and I project it unto the infected organ. It was not a success however.

You should use a human instead of a rock.

2 Likes

Is there a difference if I touch the aura or the chakras? Does it matter when it comes to restore youth?

Hi MrBlackwood!
I’ve loved the thread! I was like wondering two things,

1. Though working with vampire energy must drain you (haha) do you have any favorite vampire fiction like books or movies that you enjoy or give inspiration?
  2. Do you think it’s possible if you havebplants like Venus fly traps you can use em to perform vampire magic??

Chakras are way more deep, that’s a best target in case of rejuvenation rituals.

Greetings beebowizard !

1- Actually there is not a lot of vampire movies that I like. Bram Stoker’s Dracula is the absolute best in my opinion, and most occult accurate . The movie is pretty much based on Stoker’s book, who originally wrote as an introduction to his book “This novel is based on a real Story”

2-Using plants is possible, even if I personnally refrain from doing so, due to the toxic side effects of some plants. Some practionners actually use Datura, but I do not recommand it. Nightshade and Salvia also.

2 Likes

@N.D_Blackwood is it possible for some people do have a dormant Lycan form? I noticed myself shifting into such a creature at times and after watching your video on Lycanthrophy, it kinda resonates.

Also how long does it usually take for a target to die after been vampirised??

Thanks for your time

So it’s not necessary if the goal is just steal youth?

You can also store energy for magickal ritual and power reenforcement. But once again, drinking deep is more efficient that superficial feeding.

1 Like

Greetings
1)We all have one, or two, linked to Fylgia and Kinfylgia, totemic animals specials to us and our bloodline.

2)Depends on the intention that have been place during the vampiric feeding. Also depend the condition and age of the personn.

1 Like

Thank you for the insight!

1 Like

I do symbolic drinking the energy I inhale from the target. I have made a doll with a picture of the target on. Is it best to open sacral chakra or pineal chakra?

Traditionally, bloodessence is drained from the sacral chakra and the sexual one.

1 Like