Ask Me Anything — Advanced Vampire Magick With N.D. Blackwood

Well…I guess that mainly depend on you, ane your psychological balance, I guess.
Some people will use the most banefull powers in a very calculate, cold, and strategic ways. Other may go chaotic. That’s up to you, and the control you are able to have upon yourself.

2 Likes

yeah, thank u for answering my question
here is an another question i would like to ask
If u break connection from go, do karma and concept of sin still apply to you? can u avoid them?

sorry there was a typo , it was “god” instead “go” in , connection from go

Well…I’ll be honnest with you, I dont have the answer to that question. We are all dablers in regards of such hight matters.
What I can tell you, is thar things will change, for sure, including the very nature of morality and cause and effects.

3 Likes

Thank u very much for answering my questions .I would definitly continue on this path as i am able to
strengthen all my foundation.

3 Likes

Thank you for writing your book, N. D. Blackwood. I greet you with respect.
I chose to step upon the Vampire path several years ago. I have obtained some guidance from books. I have purchased your book and I look forward to reading it and learning from it.
My method of obtaining energy has evolved over the years. I started by visualizing a link between myself and a stranger while sitting in a waiting room. That evolved into visualizing a vampiric being separating from me and flying through a portal upon the hunt.
While I am female the being is always male. I instruct him to hunt for the unknown mundane (nonmagical person, someone who is unaware). He is instructed to have filters in place and to only allow pure life force energy to flow through him and into me. This seems to work as I do not notice myself taking in anything from the prey other than the life force energy.
He always lands on the chest of the prey and drinks from the center of the chest. I do not tell him where to land so this is a decision he makes. Perhaps your book will give me a clue as to why he has chosen that area to feed from?
At first, he only drank the blood but in the last few months he has at times also eaten the heart. Do you have any idea why he has started to do that?
I have verified that this visualization when done regularly does have a positive effect on me. When I do this visualization, I feel better and have more energy and enthusiasm for life.
You mentioned feeding from an entity. I also feed from an entity with his permission. He wished to interact with me sexually and I did not want to be drained of energy or feel tired afterwards so we reached an agreement that he would always give me energy. During a sexual interaction with the entity at the moment of orgasm he offers me his neck and tells me to feed.
I have verified that I do feel energized and full of life for at least 24 hours afterwards. It is not like drinking too much coffee and having the jitters. It is a good, healthy feeling of being full of the enjoyment and pleasure of life.
When I interact with an entity without this agreement in place, I feel tired afterwards. I use sex with various entities as a means of growth. Perhaps it is the growth I am experiencing during the interaction that tires me.
Thank you for recommending Asenath Mason’s book on Sex Magic. I have not read it and it may give me some ideas I can use.
Again, thank you for your book. I look forward to reading it.

4 Likes

Greetings Vivian
The method you describe is commonly called the vampiric servitor. I personnaly dont use it. Michael Ford as written about it in Akhkharu, Book of the Witch Moon and the Vampyre Gate.
As far as I understand this, the servitor gain in intelligence and autonomy with time. This may explain the devellopement of new methods or habits during his Hunt.
I hoppe you will find the book interresting. I do not cover sexual magick, as Asenath as pretty much told everything that could be said in that particular domain.
Thanks for your testimony.

1 Like

Sometimes it takes someone outside of oneself to point out the obvious! I did not realize that I was creating a servitor by repeating the visualization over a sustained period. But, yes, that does make sense. Thank you! I will modify my approach to take this into account.

2 Likes

I think you need to realize what these concepts are. I am not the most familiar with the ins and outs of karma, only have the casual sense of it being a cosmic score card that eventually is balanced out. Sin on the other hand means (or results in) a separation from God. I make no claims that either one of these actually exist, but you ask as if they do.

If karma exists, it is hard to say what effect this process may have. On the one hand, I can imagine that transforming into something which will involve adopting a very different perception of reality may invalidate some or all of reality’s properties. If karma is like the laws of physics, say, or otherwise a product of our perception, then it could be circumvented. Though plausibly a person might go through the process of change and find they have not renounced all of their old baggage and still be stuck living by their previous perception of karma. On the other hand, if karma is something “beyond”, not unlike how some might conceive of God, then perhaps you cannot walk away from it per se. Consider how one might say, “I am not following my country’s laws anymore!” Well, you might disavow the laws, but the police are still going to arrest you.

This brings us to the second concept you mentioned, sin. I think with this one it would definitely be a case of you disavowing the law, but the law not disavowing you, so to speak. It is worth also noting that as I said before, sin is ultimately separating from God, so it is kind of redundant. From a monotheistic theological standpoint, the real punishment is not infinite years of whippings in Hell or the like. Rather, the worst punishment is the separation from God (source of all good, according to those teachings). Your question is a bit like asking: “If I leave my country, will I no longer be under threat of being deported?” The answer is obviously “yes”, but with the caveat that, you’re kind of punishing yourself (if you believe that is a punishment, I am not suggesting you should, but sounds like you might).

So, you should ask yourself, do you believe in some cosmic force or god that governs the universe, and if so, does it matter to you to be in its good graces? It kind of sounds like you are still concerned with these things.

Whatever you think of reality… a perception, or something tangible out there… governed by your own mind, or by God or karma or whatever… left-hand path in general, and especially something as dark and predatory as vampirism is going to mean a break with the “system” and a need to fight off attempts to be dragged back into that “system” and perhaps even “punished” whether it’s your mind, God, karma, nature, whatever. Though as implied when I talked about sin above, some of that “punishment” may be being responsible for your own happiness (and sustenance).

2 Likes

You mention being tethered to Earth and to Ascended beings who were once human. Humans on Earth providing the food source. This might be a silly question and I apologize ahead of time but…I cannot help wondering what happens if Earth no longer is? If some catastrophe would destroy all life on Earth. Hence no food source.

May I admitt that this is beyond my knowledge :sweat_smile:?

2 Likes

Entertainment feeds us emotions, perhaps not unlike humans feeding vampire gods.

Suppose in the next Avengers movie their Earth is destroyed and that’s the end of the franchise. Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, et al will make other movies to feed us. (substitute your favorite movie universe and actors)

Earth’s destruction is only an impediment if that’s really air you’re breathing.

1 Like

Humans are just the most natural food source for a human wanting to be a vampire. However even if earth were gone, there are plenty of astral/subtle reality beings to feed on. That’s a certainty. If you believe in life elsewhere, then there’s also the possibility of migrating to another planet and eating the local population.

1 Like

Hi~ I purchased The Complete Magick Vampire. :thinking:

About Ritual pact on Walpurgisnacht. Need my photo or birthday? If so, do I need to email it to you? (But I don’t have your email address), or will you contact me later? I have the order number if you need it.

Good questions Xiejingwen, I had the same and waited to ask.

Your names will be enought for me
But if you want to send me other informations, for a reason or another, please feels free to private message me.

I as apparently can’t send PM (I’m too new on this forum), would you have an email to send my name or will you use the informations you have through the Vampiric Course order ?

I send you a MP, are you able to respond ?
If not, we will ask @Lady_Eva to unlock this function

yes, I am.

I’ve answered you. Thank you.

1 Like

Just in case needed in future, the forum software always allows people to reply, even if they cannot yet send a PM. :+1:

1 Like