Asenath Mason: Yamantaka! (Epic - check it out everyone!)

I have to post it here since it is related to (you, dear) Asenath Mason.

I was drawn to do more magick the moment I came home tonight and wanted to check out
Temple of Ascending Flame and was totally blown away by seeing a Japanese Buddhism
deity of death, that can also help one transcend death itself, on itself - and to Cosmic Justice as far as I understand here, and being related to cosmic justice. I felt drawn by it due to an experience of life as a Japanese spiritualist.

Dear Asenath, is there anything you’d like to tell us about your work regarding that entity and, perhaps information around forging the path with this entity?

I am ab-so-lu-te-ly fascinated and couldn’t help myself but to jump in my circle with the intent to get to know this entity and start working with it.

Any insights you wish to share would be most absolutely gratefully welcomed dear Asenath! :slight_smile:

Absolute gratitude for all of your seriously fascinating work in helping to map out the God-Mind, by the way! :slight_smile:

Wishing you the best! :slight_smile:

H.

4 Likes

These workings were prepared by one of our members and to access them or talk to him you would have to join the temple. I appreciate your interest, though.

6 Likes

Hi,

I was from this Tibetan tradition but because of initiation secrecy, I can only mention that there are other many factors that is required to practice this Tantric Deity. In the Tibetan Gelug tradition, you will necessary have to obtain a lower level of tantra before being initiated into this Highest level of tantra practice of Yamantaka. They are also many life long vows to be kept and the practice is life long, daily. You will also required to dedicate yourself to the teacher who confers you this initiation. However, when it comes to the LHP, I don’t not know how you will get to practice this or how the deity will respond to you. If you ever succeed in an evocation, then you are opening a vast route to Buddhist tantric Enlightenment. As he is a wrathful emanation of the Bodhisattva Manjushri, I am also very curious to know how the Buddhist concepts of Universal Commission, Bodhicitta, Wisdom of Emptiness gets assimilated into LHP practice. For in Buddhist Tantric in general, the above Buddhist concepts are a per-requisites to practice with Him.

2 Likes

Do you know how one could get in contact with such temples online before having to find them in person? Asia is a big place

The way I know is to obtain one of the Yamantaka initiations given to the general public by an accomplished Tibetan Monk, Rinpoche, Lama, etc… These initiations occur in Singapore, Malaysia, Australia (small communities), America (quite a lot of Tibetan Buddhist centers in USA but these initiation are not common). In general, Tibetan Buddhist centers can be found in UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand, and especially India (Tibetan Settlement). Just google FPMT centers and you can locate centers around the globe. However, these initiations are given with lifelong commitments and to take them without recognising the giver of the initiation as your Master/Guru is not acceptable in that tradition. Neither is in acceptable to have initiation without certain understanding of certain Buddhist practices/understanding. In short it is very difficult to receive it if you are coming from a “western LHP” practitioner. If you want to contact this deity, you might as well try LHP methods to save yourself all the trouble.

1 Like

Do you personally know of any temples? Ones that I suppose are naturally more exclusive/reclusive, in the shadows. I’m trying to find right places to potentially live at for the rest of my life

Welcome back @TheCrust Please don’t forget to properly introduce yourself, as you were asked to do after your first post back in January. It is required, so please CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc,

handIntro