Ascent

What does it mean to any of you?

4 Likes

Here’s a hint. It’s the title of this forum.:wink:

5 Likes

i agree it means becoming more than what you are or were rising above every thing

4 Likes

A large part of evolution is becoming better. To expand. To become the true self.

5 Likes

St. Irenaeus of Lyons, Father of the Church Against Heresies IV:38:4 (180 AD), “For it was necessary, at first, that nature should be exhibited; then, after that, that what was mortal should be conquered and swallowed up by immortality, and the corruptible by incorruptibility, and that man should be made after the image and likeness of God, having received the knowledge of good and evil.”

3 Likes

To me, ascent means be in peace and serene in this Earth to begin with, understand what we are doing here, and why!
To me ascent is to discover my condition as a human being, and deal with it!
In my own case, i discovered nothing will be revealed to me, till i reach this level of understanding of myself!

4 Likes

Remaining on this plane and being able to control events in reality with the same ease as I would control events in a daydream, and slowly changing the rules on what is possible both for myself personally and within the mass-observed spacetime perception (aka reality) for others as well.

1 Like

To become as powerful as possible :muscle:

2 Likes