Ascent in Caribean Systems

Ok So someone pmed asking me about ascent. I’m in no way an authority in these systems but I know a little and I’m learning every day. Quite honestly if I was But I will be one day. I would give out my number and give you guys the readings for as cheap as possible. Just because I’m tired of seeing White people get taken advantage of in these systems. But I’m not yet. So the best advice I can give is go to a Babalowu and receive Hand of Orula. read my post last post explaining why you need to recieve it. If you guys need help I can refer to my Godfather in Ifa. He charges 1000 dollars But with that you get ESHU OGUN and OCHOSI, OSUN, and Orula. its a three day ceremony. its called a Plantae. I’m not trying to sell anything to anyone. I see alot of people on here that seem to have a sincere passion just like I do for these systems. I dont want to see anyone get taken advantage of. 1000 is a very cheap price. I’ve heard people getting charged up to 3000 for hand of Orula. But the down side is that if you want to plan to have this done you will have to come to Philadelphia. You guys can pm me if you want info. If not please do what I said. If you see or feel anything fishy please Pm I’ll be happy to give you my input. Just so you know getting a reading for Ifa over the phone is Bull shit. even with Palo. you have to be in front of the pot to get a reading.

1 Like

Is it bullshit for someone to tell you your spiritual court over the phone?

My God Parents think it is bull shit. Ive asked them to help people for me in the past and they say unless they come befor the pot or our santos we cant read them. With all these systems its not you doing it Its the spirit you just tell them what your spirits tell you,

1 Like

Ifa and Palo must be done in person, not necessarily with Vodou. Different systems can’t be compared.

Neither does Quimbanda require your actual presence. Just a bunch of personal info that is presented by the Tata to their tronco.

[quote=“Euoi, post:5, topic:4019”]Neither does Quimbanda require your actual presence. Just a bunch of personal info that is presented by the Tata to their tronco.[/quote]it can be done but it’s not as accurate. Everybody I know doesn’t do it. I knew a lady that used to do it.shes in L.A. But she won’t do it any more. I guess the people looking to get more clients are willing to do it. But everybody I know won’t do it. There’s some really shady people in these systems. One guy who came to My padrino in Ifa is scratched. He was telling me the first pot he got was Siete Rayo. He said the guy gave it to him in a plastic bucket. The pot was bull shit. Then he got scratched again by another guy that told him to keep his pot in his room next to his bed. Then he was telling me other stuff about the way he was taught. It was absolute fucking nonsense. There’s a movie that came out in Venezuala about somebody that crowned someone when they weren’t crowned. There’s a movie about people using these religions to scam people. My friend is getting involved in the religion. He received warriors from a Palero. That doesn’t happen. They had him paying and doing all types of crazy ceremonies that are Bullshit. I don’t like to see people get taken advantage of. Everybody I deal with has a full time job and does this after they get out of work. Because they don’t live off of thief religion.

Well, living off the spirits is not necessarily a bad thing. In fact, sometimes the spirits demand that the priest does nothing but serve them. That being said, working a job is not a sign of virtue, and the general attitude I’ve encountered of people getting scammed is that is was their own fault. I mean you don’t just buy whatever you are told to buy, you are expected to have a level of discernment.

I can’t agree. My Quimbanda reading was very accurate I determining my exus and their messages hit home really hard.
Plus, I don’t think “living” off the spirits is a sign of being a crook. What’s wrong with wanting toput your services out to the general public full time? That’s what I plan to do. Not necessarilyQuimbanda, but I do want to own my own botanica, do consultas, and trabajos for clients. I don’t really expect to become rich off if it (I’ll probably have to do some things on the side), but I and other people do genuinely just want to help people with our craft.

Thats very noble of you. The people on this forum I think really are the exception to the rule. I hope you do that because you seem very well versed in your craft. But unfortunately alot of people in the world aren’t like us. So you think selling someone a fake prenda is ethical? The sad part is that some people were scammed so bad that they dont even realize it and they sell the same bullshit to someone else not realizing that its bull shit. I went to a misa and half the people wer faking getting posessed. I dont know anything about Quimbanda except that it seems very complex and Beautiful.

Again, it is about discernment. It is up to you, the client, to find who is right for you. When I met the houngan that initiated me he read my hands for me and had knowledge of things that were very personal. Basically, he auditioned himself, not to mention he was not in a rush to initiate me to get my money. He taught me how to handle my own stuff and helped me when I had problems. Of course money was involved. If someone was working on my car I would pay them, i feel my spirituality is worth more than any car so I never hesitated. If you get scammed it’s basically your fault, that’s not always true, but you have to gain some knowledge and see a few people before you settle on one.

I see clients professionally and I initiate people too. I feel no pity for a gullible who got scammed by so-and-so light worker, or Conjure Doctor so and so. Every story starts with the person taking money for work without even doing a divination before said work. If you see someone and they say: you need xyz because you have all these problems, I would start checking references.

1 Like

I got lucky because I met people through someone that is in my family. But alot of people arent that lucky. Thats all I’m saying. These people that scam people have spirits that tell them stuff. or theyre really good at guessing or cold reading.

Probably the latter.

1 Like

Again, it is about discernment. It is up to you, the client, to find who is right for you. When I met the houngan that initiated me he read my hands for me and had knowledge of things that were very personal. Basically, he auditioned himself, not to mention he was not in a rush to initiate me to get my money. He taught me how to handle my own stuff and helped me when I had problems. Of course money was involved. If someone was working on my car I would pay them, i feel my spirituality is worth more than any car so I never hesitated. If you get scammed it’s basically your fault, that’s not always true, but you have to gain some knowledge and see a few people before you settle on one.

I see clients professionally and I initiate people too. I feel no pity for a gullible who got scammed by so-and-so light worker, or Conjure Doctor so and so. Every story starts with the person taking money for work without even doing a divination before said work. If you see someone and they say: you need xyz because you have all these problems, I would start checking references.[/quote]

While I agree with what you say that is not to say that the client bears the sole responsibility for being scammed. A worker selling a ritual to give you something unrealsitic is just as much to blame as a gullible client.

Many who come to a worker have little understanding of how these things work and it’s the workers responsibility to be honest and transparent in what and how they plan to help a person. Many clients are just looking to be scammed and they get little sympathy from me, especially when they disregard good and honest advice about unrealistic expectations and just go from one worker to another until they find that one who’s willing to take their money which usually doesn’t take too long.

I agree with you on that. I notice alot of times the one that gets the client is the one that tells them what they want to hear

I agree ifa be about the money bro

I payed the same 1000 because how you recieve your hand without your Guerrero’s that would make ceremony incorrect. So yes agreed