Ascent "curriculum"?

Greetings !
I open this topic, and I hoppe that E.A will have a look for it.
Since monthes I have followed is programm “Become a living God” and the results have been far more powerfull than what I expected the day I suscribed.
I was involved into the occult for years before, but I never succeeded in materializing demon, or having a conversation with them before getting into this programm. I got a lof of results with the book. Most of the stuff that I desired came without too much efforts, professional success, girls, money, interresting meeting, and of course the hability to talk to spirit.
The only “but” in this , would be the impression at a point, that at a moment, I can feel a kind of “limit”. Of course, calling demon can bring a lot of hedonist pleasant thing and a great success but I don’t feel a particular “ascent” on a spiritual level.
I mean, I stay “myself”, not less, not more. It’s like havint the lamp of Aladin and being able to make wishes for satisfaction but at a particular moment, you don’t know what you would like more…except maybe having an experience of “transcendance”, something that litteraly change your vision on yourself .

My question for you all was . Does some of you follow a kind of “spiritual programm” from any grimmoire that could be helpfull to open your mine to ascend ? Or do you just evoke some particular demon and chat with them regulary .

Yup, the best part is that you get to choose it yourself. There is no propose to existence beyondwhat you make of it. You can fall in line with a god or goddess or build your own eternal empire.

It is up to you :slight_smile:

Hmmm…if you read The Black Dragon in the way it was meant to be read you’ll see it’s actually a system of initiation. You evoke the Four Demonic Cardinal Kings along with the 7 Daily Demonic Rulers and get them to initiate you into…well, it’s best to be experienced rather than described.

The Black Dragon by who?
[/quote]

Hmmm…if you read The Black Dragon in the way it was meant to be read you’ll see it’s actually a system of initiation. You evoke the Four Demonic Cardinal Kings along with the 7 Daily Demonic Rulers and get them to initiate you into…well, it’s best to be experienced rather than described.
[/quote]

Its the first book of Crossed Keys by Michael Cecchetelli

Thanks

You can work a thousand systems, but the real lessons come from the entities themselves. The ‘system’ is best used to get you to the point to where you can gain that communication and branch out on your own. My main work is the Primal Craft, but there are portions that Smith mentions but doesn’t write much about. I am starting to learn some of these now. For example the necromantic current within the Primal Craft, and the path of the Wolf. Two paths not written about in much detail, but they are there; you just have to work with the entities themselves to learn how to work with them.

As long as we are all individuals then there can never really be a specific ‘system’ of ascent. What ever system you do work with will, at some point, have to be custom tailored to fit you; and that is acomplished through gaining direct contact with the entities themselves and learning from them. You will probably still work within the basic structure of the system (maybe), but via direct contact you’ll find the hidden keys that fit you and your true path.

You may even find paths you never expected in this way. I never had any desire to work with the necromantic current, but it was put out there for me to do so. You may find the same thing for yourself; avenues you never thought to explore, but avenues that are necessary for you ascent.