As you rise, does the system attack you?

Since ascending on the spiritual path I can’t help but think the system (Babylon) tries to attack you/ bring you down. I feel energetic conflict almost everywhere I go.
I do have a belief that the world is run by magical inclined elitists that have created this current system. And as we rise and grow as magicians the veil becomes thinner. Will we always be outcasts???

1 Like

That’s funny, only because I’ve had a vision of being attacked by an entity named Babylon. Looked like the an Egyptian creature. Regardless I attacked back, that made it happy. They gave me a very heavy insentive to always be ready to defend yourself. They’ve all kinda fucked with me at some point to get me ready for when real battles occur. It’s paid off. We’re a tighter family than that family could ever be, such a shame they had to misuse their blessings.

2 Likes

Only if you promote challenging the status quo and you have a visible presence, like anybody else who’s a strong proponent of any philosophy really. Otherwise, the system don’t give a fuck about you.

Think of all the seedy shit you can do with magick with little to no consequences because magick doesn’t fit this system’s functioning paradigm.

2 Likes

The thing to understand is, this doesn’t happen because you’re wanted to fail. This happens because you’re wanted to succeed. It’s you being provided with a catalyst to grow, it gives you something to push against, something to motivate you and keep you going on your path so you don’t taper off and actually fail. That which is adversarial loves you so deeply, that it is willing to be your adversary to help give you strength without being appreciated.

4 Likes

I honestly never faced this as I developed but this is interesting

4 Likes