Artistic Vision

Last night I wanted to think of something to draw after looking at other drawings here in the forums, and kept thinking about what to draw and then an idea popped into mind of two snakes, and how to combine them with love… but as I let that idea sit in my mind I was getting ready for bed, once in bed I made a mantra meditation and kept those snakes in my mind same time… as I was drifting off I saw a woman bare breasted but then realized it was something else I saw here that was of a goddess like demon and she was naked of course, well then I just thought about the snakes and her and it didn’t feel right so I let the woman image go… now I have this drawing of two snakes entwined by tails and shaping into a heart. One has its mouth open with fangs showing and the other is neutral mouth closed… but it looks like the other wants to bite the neutral one. Haha. I was doing 2 things at once, wishing to draw something more spiritual or symbolic or both and this is pretty simple but am trying to jump start drawing more again with spiritual symbols in mind. I don’t usually draw anything religious or spiritual so this is a good thing! Now what to use the design for or to add more to it?? It is too simple now needs something more. I’ll have to meditate on this design again today.
I’m not asking any spirits help as I feel it will happen naturally until I can find time to do some core shamanic rituals to aid my artistic questing.

Just throwing this out there today. Want to talk about something I’m doing that may or may not be spiritual but will eventually be… I am in full control of this but need to find space for meditation time but am not home alone so it’s a distracting environment that often leads me to negative thoughts about what path I should be taking… well I’ll get there and I just feel like gabbing about random stuff today. lol please forgive.

2 Likes

maybe twine them together closer, somehow making a heart?

1 Like

start the video at 1:13, it starts with kissing lips, then morphs to your vision, then a bird, then to a wedding ring

1 Like

Okay thanks for the input, mojosalad. :slight_smile: Will do.

1 Like

put your own creative twist on it, anything that comes to mind. Ask for guidance while drawing. Cant wait to see it!

1 Like

Indeed, thank you!

1 Like

2 Likes

nicee

1 Like

A new version with frame!

I also post here http://fav.me/dca9z16